"Cow After Dark Event" Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Are u fashionably late cow? :p
  2. I am so excited to see the return of Mob Arena! Three cheers for the cow!
  3. My computer broke, guess that's gg
  4. Well, congrats to talukegord. Next time, I bring an entire stack of god apples >:)
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  5. Well that was an interesting experience for my first and last mob arena. :) Looks like heaps of people had fun. Real hard losses by a few who came close. But the event only has one winner. Everyone else looses.

Nice to see events happening though! :)

Let me know if you do any different events. I'd like more events where everything doesn't go to just one person.
  6. Mobarena +1
  7. Ah, only just noticed this, would be at 8 in the morning for me -_-
    Ah well, hope people had fun :rolleyes:
  8. Ugh, why'd you have to do this last night...
  9. Dang it I got and went to bed 30 minutes to early. I hope you guys had a lot of fun! Did anyone get any Promo's of any type?
  10. Talukegord won an ore buster for winning the boss round of Mobarena.
  11. Because that's when it was. :)
    jkjkjk182 and 00void like this.
  12. Omg that isn't fair, I was sleeping!
  13. Don't worry I'm slowly working with some scientists so that I can clone myelf a few times and can be awake every single hour of the day to only do the events non-stop. Until then, sorry. D:
  14. Ok, next time I will be with my arsenal( coffe, 2,5 liters of sprit, many dark halls) to be awake :D.
  15. I know, I had to go to sleep, it would've started at about 2 AM for me. Honestly it should've been about 5PM EST today so everyone could have made it. Well I'm just plain sad.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. You do realize there are people in other parts of the world that are sleeping at 5PM EST time that were up at that time, right?

I'm starting to think schools need to start incorporating a "Different timezones of the world" class these days. :p
    jkjkjk182, 607, FDNY21 and 2 others like this.
  17. Maybe everyone should just move to a specific continent or something. :p
    skrillexrocks500 likes this.
  18. Yeah, right... At the time your event is I just went to bed, at the time this event was I just stood up, but it was on a sunday. I can almost never make something like this
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  19. I tried to make it "universal" so I could get majority of the players to come. :p
  20. Majority of events have always been around that time. It was nice to change it up and give others who can't make that time a fun time. :)
    607 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.