{Uncensored} W1ther's Journal Hub

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aletrisrex, Mar 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warning:
    • This thread is uncensored by me, means controversial topic, sensitive topic may appeared
    • Consider yourself before reading. Show some self-control
    • Don't abuse this thread for make drama/chaos/spread virus/harassment.
    • This thread can close anytime if someone violate rules.
    • EMC Rules still apply
    Greetings emc peeps!
    It's me, w1ther!
    After i accident post it on regular journal hubs, it may not feel comfortable for some peeps, so for few peeps which comfortable about rights to speech, i offer this thread.
    Now let's see what i post here! Left a appropriate comment if you wish :D
    607 likes this.
  2. Okay, to start with first thread.
    • I have checked emc social page yesterday. Glad it still respond
    • Most new peeps which i willing used to help now left. How sad. At least i saw batch of dedicated peeps as well!
  3. Homwork are invade the worlds. jesus this is annoying
    I have tons of homework HAVE TO DO before tomorrow. I miss damn deadline but luckily, i can edit.
  4. ok
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  5. If you're intending to discuss controversial topics, this thread should probably be in Controversial Topics.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  6. I just realised that you might not even know that this exists. You need to ask Krysyy for access to it, but when you don't have access to it, the forum section doesn't show up at all, so you don't know to ask for permission to see it... this is weird. :confused: Is this true? Did you know about the Controversial Topics forum section?
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  7. ik that, but currently i'm applying. no worries
  8. Now the thread is offically closed. No respond will allowed unless further noticed
  9. Closed by request. :)
    ultiPig likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.