[Contest] Why I love EMC

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by joshyrocks13, May 4, 2014.

1. the staff is freindly and the people is nice -this server is awesome
    bloodra1n likes this.
  2. I could go on and on and on for a whole page of this thread, but I will just say this.

I love EMC for its players and its staff. The staff, and a lot of players, will give up their time just to help you with your problem. The staff are actually staff, not those people with the name moderator who kick people for fun on other servers. The players will help you with your problem, rather than cause it. This is why I love EMC. The special server plugins/mods are cool, but it means nothing without players to play with, and staff to make the server what it is.

Ever since I joined EMC, I haven't been able to find another server. The only servers I play on other than smp8 is the other smp's (you thought I was gonna advertise a server, didn't you). Other servers get to boring for me and I quit. This usually happens in a range of 1 day to 1 month. How long have I been playing EMC? Almost 500 days now! That is a lot longer than a month...

I am going to end it here. Don't want to over do it.
    That Guy You See Every Once and a While,
    RebelSpartan0826
    bloodra1n likes this.
  3. First lets go ahead and point out how awesome the staff is. I actually consider a few members of the staff to be friends, and that's a sign of a great server. Whenever I have needed help the staff has been there for me, whether it was a simple question or something as complicated as someone griefed my base; I have always received prompt and friendly service.

The way that the empire is set up is just marvelous. A truly functioning economy with a trust-free shop system, large, anti-griefing plots with the ability to set individual or group permissions for a variety of tasks. As most of you probably know by now, (I never shut up about it) I run a horse mall. I don't think i could ever be happy with a single player horse again now that I know they can have stats! My favorite part of the empire has got to be the wonderful system that is set up around horse breeding. I have so much fun spinning the wheel and seeing what stats i'll get every time i breed!

Finally, the best part of the empire has GOT to be the incredible base of users. Such a kind and helpful bunch I have never seen the likes of in a large online setting! It's like the empire has a bunch of friendly little mini-mods running around in the form of people who love it and love helping. I know I never would have gotten as far as I have if not for the huge base of loving people that are Empire Minecraft.

I genuinely don't care if I win. This is really how I feel. Love you, EMC.
    bloodra1n likes this.
  4. _Cheezus , TechNinja , and DragonNimbe I saw you in the mob arena tonight pretty good out there. Another thing I like about EMC is The chance to see others amazing builds, and these competitions like "skin, parkour, horse races" amazing. But most of all I have to agree the friendly people are the best. Mostley I get scowled at and ignored.
    bloodra1n likes this.
  5. I'm loving your stories guys, keep em coming! I updated the list and rewarded again. Spread the love!
  6. Congratulations! You have won! I will mail your voucher to you now!

Congrats!
  7. I like EMC because people do things like this.
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  8. Wow, thank you! I'll probably end up putting that towards a nice horse lol. I'm so predictable. XD
  9. Hey EMC! I play on SMP4 at <8039>, and I love this server because it has great staff, great gameplay, and an awesome code. I like how the creators of EMC didnt just use plugins that other people made, but they actually made their own! The promos and custom items are super cool! Thanks for making an awesome server!
    607 likes this.
  10. ... In the screenshot there is a link that leads to a server website.
  11. Nobody saw it ;) (well, besides you)
    And moreover, it is an example of a bad server, so nobody will go there :)