[CONTEST] What Are You Grateful For?

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Nov 1, 2014.

1. that is genius.....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I need an "add to favourites" button right now.
  3. I can't write poems.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. I donated items and money and it hasn't appeared yet.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I donated a few days back and the items are still in my vault. We'll just have to be patient until it's processed or the info is received.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Could someone please answer me? What's a poem?
    Equinox_Boss and hashhog3000 like this.
  7. Poem - "a piece of writing in which the expression of feelings and ideas is given intensity by particular attention to diction (sometimes involving rhyme), rhythm, and imagery."

That's straight from google so it may be a little hard to understand, but there are lots of different types of poem so it is hard to explain. It's kind of like a rhythmic story or an orderly explanation of thoughts. I recommend trying to look for some poems on the internet, or find out how some of them are made to see which ones you like, there are so many ways of writing them that it is very hard to explain!
    Equinox_Boss, hashhog3000 and 607 like this.
  8. Poem Submitted =)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Beginning of the month is crazy for me and I've been judging those haunted houses still thanks to having so many entries =P
    Donations are now updated. If you donated money and haven't paid it to my account yet, it's not included.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Wait, are we permitted to submit more than one?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Nope.

Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  12. Ok, didn't think so
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I tried it, it didn't take me very long, to write. I don't think I'll win though, there's so much competition here. I bet you guys have great poems.

Good Luck to everybody who's entering and Thank You to those who have donated their rupees and special items to make this a wonderful competition!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I don't make good poems but worth a shot right? Good Luck to everyone :)
    Equinox_Boss and 607 like this.
  15. I submitted mine! :pAnd I don't know how well I did, because I wrote it at 1 in the morning. xD
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. So far, this contest has gone right with the usual pattern of things. :p
  17. I'm very interested in this, May the best poem win.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Submitted at last. :) Forgot about it again and then hurriedly finished an hour or to ago. :p
    Equinox_Boss and Olaf_C like this.
  19. Finally submitted! :p Hope the 2.5k I donated will be included. Also is it ok that my poem title is the same as a different one? I forgot to look the title up before starting and I didn't look until after I submitted. The poem itself is completely different.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  20. Best of luck to everyone :)

No doubt there will be a ton of great entries.