[Contest Submissions] Create EMC Banners

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An update on my entry:
    I havnt had enough time to work on it so it wont be done in time for the closing date sorry :( i can still make it though, the prize money doesnt really bother me
  2. What did you make it on?
  3. I am pretty sure the contest has been extended by one week.
  4. no its my last one just touching it up and making it better seeming as it has a lot of problems with it.

one week? oh wow i looked a while back and it said the 15th :p oh well i guess i do have time :)
  5. What program? Flash? Or other ones?
  6. spelling, a few frames were out making it jumpy and it uploaded in bad quality because of its size so i need to fix these proablems
  7. Oh, I used flash.
  8. cheat XD i have to use photoshop and take like 10 times longer because you have to drag them into place and into certain regions :p
  9. :p I was going to say if you wanted me to do the editing and then split the winnings if we did win.
  10. i dont really care about the winnings im going to probably put them up for my own competition, but i want to do my piece on my own thank you :)
    mba2012 and nfell2009 like this.
  11. banner 648x60.png my first attept for the 648x60 banner
  12. oops i mean 468 by 60 :confused:
  13. this is the 630x 245 banner large.jpg
  14. My entry:

468x60

630x245
  15. These are just some samples, the exact speed and font can be changed really easily since the whole banner is in fact generated from a program. New screenshots can be added as features are added to the game, which is a huge advantage for something like EmpireMinecraft, which is constantly evolving.

Can adjust speed or text as required.

16. This is my minimalistic banner. Uses the power of typography to convey the message and stand out from other cluttered banners on the screen. Text can be swapped in and out as required.
    I decided to leave any screenshots of the game, and any EMC logos out of the picture as there are already many great submissions. This one is for variety.
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. I have sorted a few bugs out with my one, the only bug that needs fixing is the spelling mistake, I would fix it but I am really busy atm so I have next to no time, if I do win the competition however, I will have more time next week to do as i please, so i will be able to fix that.
    There is the problem in which I am uploading the picture, the file size is to large to post into the the forums or on Photobucket so i am sending the file to ICC to see if he can help, thanks guys :)
    and here is the newest version:
  18. Use Imgur its better than others
    1998golfer and o0_Jetfire_0o like this.
  19. ok i will try it, thanks :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.