[Contest] Graphic Creations for the Website!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Lol, I might as well enter. My drawings are terrible, but I got nothing to lose in a contest like this xD
  2. So they must be drawings? they can't be pixel art?
  3. Drawing, computer-created or hand-created. Pixel art would qualify as computer-created.
    607 and ww2fan168 like this.
  4. Still debating my ability to join this one.
  5. Hmm... interesting. :)

6. Rough draft of my Diamond.
    AsternFlyer624 likes this.
  7. I might enter this...
  8. I'm hopeless when it comes to computer/graphic art >.< I'm better at sketching :p Might enter this.....
  9. Could participants collaborate with each other for this contest?

For example: Artist 1 provides the sketches and concept, then Artist 2 does the linework/rendering with color.
    607 likes this.
  10. I had an awesome idea in my head and this is what happened. I might make the rest and submit them for fun but it didn't really work out like I wanted.
    Dragonhawk32 likes this.
  11. I guess I'll show what I've made of my diamond so far
  12. Let me guess, Cinema 4D or a really good Blender rig? :p
  13. Cinema 4D it is :D
    captaincraft300 likes this.
  14. I have that, but I'm not good at it :p So I use Blender instead, not as good but meh.
  15. I used blender for about an hour. That's how long it took for me to learn how to move things but then I quit blender :p

16. ( messed up on the last letter of your name, sorry :p )
  17. I'm already done with my renders, I just need to remove the backgrounds... But I have no program to do so with so I'm screwed.
  18. Pixel art is hard but fun, will take me a while :p
    captaincraft300 likes this.
  19. I might be able to help you with that. Upload it to imgur or something and send it to me and I will make the background transparent for no cost.
    I will probably just use paint.net/gimp since I need the practice with those. Both are free tools if you want to do it yourself.
  20. For me, that means time to make another email account to get another month of Photoshop free trial...
    #BrokeStudentLife
    Palmsugar likes this.