[Contest] First Annual Building Contest: Blocked Pt. 1

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by NetherSpecter, Mar 14, 2014.

1. I spent quite some time building my house on my resident but I didn't design it. I saw the design on the internet and really liked it, so I copied it and made several minor changes and improvements. Can this be used for the contest? Also, when does it have to be completed? The exterior is done but I have the interior of 5 rooms still left to finish. You can look at it: SMP9 18434.
  2. Maybe you could show him the picture that inspired you.
  3. This needs more love. C'mon EMC, I thought you guys loved showing off your residences?
  4. So did I xD 20,000 thousand rupee prize plus you get 500r paid just for entering...
  5. Ker-BUMP!
    607 likes this.
  6. I'll do this!

the residence is 16143 on smp8 but right now it's being demolished to create something else.

when it's done I'll pm you
  7. Hmm why not I enter 10004 on smp5, the build is 70% done but this should motivate me to finish it. :D
    607 likes this.
  8. Remember the contest ends on the 30th of March, 12:00 AM CST
  9. 2 days before the pt. 1 of the contest ends if you plan on entering best to do it now!
  10. sorry to bother was just wondering how things were going as far as updating everyone. didnt know what was going on
  11. Currently looking at builds, and I will be picking the final three contestants for the last part of the contest by Tuesday. :)
  12. oh alright cool, was a time of silence there. thanks though
  13. Congrats to the following final 3 members, 820327, Kephras, and Dwight5273, I found your reses to be the best aesthetically looking, and will PM you and the 3 judges with the final details for our last part of the contest. Get your tools ready it's time to be Blocked. :)