[Contest][Finished] 50,000 Rupee Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by wonderwoman_16, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am not saying this method is wrong but the instructions of the giveaway said to guess your favorite number which is between 1 and 50. Random.org is fine and all just think you should stick to the original rules. Doesn't matter much anymore though...
    UltiPig and 607 like this.
  2. After review of the thread, it has been determined that BearInATux never met the qualifications to enter this giveaway. Therefore, the drawing declaring BearInATux the winner is ruled invalid.

wonderwoman_16 has until Thursday, August 4 @ 11:59 PM EMC time to reroll the winner of this drawing using the list below, which excludes the numbers of both BearInATux and any I saw that were permanently banned from EMC since January 3rd of this year. Names have been updated as able to reflect name changes since January.

Before payment is made, the winner of the roll shall be sent to me in a PM to verify that the winner is eligible to receive the prize and to confirm to staff that the drawing has been done. Rerolls will take place as needed, depending on eligibility status, until an eligible winner is found.

At that point, the winner will be posted in this thread and prize sent to the winner.
    UltiPig, jkjkjk182, Jadziaa and 18 others like this.
  3. Well, that happened
  4. I'm still wondering when I entered this lol. I have no memory of doing so. (please no one quote the post in which I enter, I know I can find the date if I wanted to.)
    UltiPig, AyanamiKun, sam3984 and 2 others like this.
  5. I think we all forgot about it :D
  6. BearInATux? I don't want to be rude or anything, but I've always heard Bear is Ro's brother. I know, it could be a coincidence, but still...

Thanks Elfin for clearing this up. :)

I remember this :p
  7. I seem to not have taken part in this originally, must've been procrastinating :c
  8. Seems legit
  9. Alright, the Giveaway ends August 28th. Good luck all, 50 spots open again! :) (random.org chooses winner)

I'm sorry for not choosing a winner earlier, and the mess. The giveaway away will continue on, and end soon :) - Thank you all who brought this to my attention!
  10. Elfin said to pick a winner by August 4th, not restart the giveaway.
    jkjkjk182, Jadziaa, 607 and 5 others like this.
  11. This isn't part of the arrangement wonderwoman_16. See quote below.

12. i really believe u simply goofed a bit, but i also think ur goofing a little bit now ^.^

the prob. was that u picked the wrong winner. so best u can do here is not start this again, but simply secretly tell ur fav. number or (if no one got nr.) use random.org on the list u already got.

so dont start again, just pick winner and end contest ^.^

and good luck 2 all ppl playing!

if u need help just PM me, thats what friends are for!
    607 and wonderwoman_16 like this.
  13. i would take 41
  14. Oh, sorry. I know the winner now, actually.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  15. Who is it? I'm curious :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  16. Would you like to show the #? From random.org of course, not your imagination?
    607 likes this.
  17. You will find out soon.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  18. remember: elfin asked 4 Kitty 2 send him pm 1st.

also: contest rules said 2 guess Kitty's fav. number. if no1 got it then Kitty would get other ppl.

just give her time 2 fix this.
    607 likes this.
  19. I do not need to explain myself to, you it was 16. I cannot take a photo of it, as my computer does not have the ability.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.