[CONTEST] Design me a new signature. 25,000r prize!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by BigDavie, Jul 9, 2013.

1. *Cough* IcecreamCow *Cough*

Anyways, I'll see what I can do.
  2. 1000r earned, will be paid when I next log in. Paid

Love the "Earth-Destroying Senior Staff" but your "Mind Reading Senior Staff" one is my favourite so far.

So I like a clean, uncluttered designs more. Also senior staff green is a lighter green than most have been using. RGB 85,255,85 according to minecraftwiki.
    mba2012 and PenguinDJ like this.

3. Kind Of Generic But I thought the bordered edges were cool :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. q5gm.jpg
    Just something I came up with paint. I may have 55 alts, but, I cannot afford paint shop or photoshop. :/
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Just google 'Paint.net' or 'GIMP' both free, both pretty powerful (if not as powerful as professional software) GIMP is LINUX's original answer to programs like Photoshop and Paint.net is just the internet's answer to 'we need moar free things that are also good and whatnot'.
    PenguinDJ and mba2012 like this.
  6. Sassy smooch strikes again. :D
  7. bigdavie
    scotland britain world's biggest davie emc senior staff reader of minds teleportificator
    flight user of creative mode proprietor of WorldEdit is really HAL9000 sponges bedrock explosions
    accowntable to the Cow mentor of ISMOOCH the Sassy Shaunwhite's fellow Senior Staff

Do you approve, Davie?
  8. 'Nuff said :p
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  9. Simple, but effective. :cool:
    brickstrike likes this.
  10. my idea would be bigdavie in a spotlight with the light green senior staff gradient slowly fading into the british flag and then the emc yellow text saying something like emc senior staff, mind reader, etc. ouo time to work on it now
  11. 1000r earned (when I am next on) paid

Sorry, I don't like it, too colourful and busy.
    BussGIL and mba2012 like this.
  12. Hmm, I understand what you mean. Maybe Smooch will like my sassy sigs...
  13. Meh, first attempt using GIMP, not the best with this type of stuff but I thought I would give it a go :p
    bigdaviesigdraft.png
    I didn't know where to put the 'bigdavie' so I just put it there for now but it can easily be moved :)
    brickstrike and mba2012 like this.
  14. I use Microsoft word for mine =)
  15. meh, I have a hard time centering with word :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. 1000r earned.
    Bonus points for have the union flag the correct way up. Not sure about the flags being the whole background.
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. My 1st entry (the one thing Bigdavie DOESN'T have the permissions to do):

EDIT: I'd like all of your feedback as to whether I should add "If you feel that this is in error, please contact your server administrators" to the end. Thanks!