[Contest] Comic Creations - 2018

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by MoreMoople, Dec 3, 2018.

?

Should I host more contests?

Poll closed Dec 23, 2018.
Yussssssssssssss 6 vote(s) 46.2%
Nah. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Woot! Of course! 4 vote(s) 30.8%
plzno 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Does Moople like waffles!? 3 vote(s) 23.1%
  1. Still working on mine! I did not realize how much work you put into these comics Moople until I tried making my own!
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  2. The comic does not need to be Minecraft related :)
    Yes, I do plan on showing the comics once the contest is over. :D
    607 and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  3. I'm sorry you're not getting more entries!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  4. Deadline is tomorrow. Get your entries in! :)
    607 likes this.
  5. I wonder who'll win :)
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. Bump!! :D A couple of entries have been recieved so far. Looking forward to more :)
    607 likes this.
  7. I am extending the end date to January 6th. The end time will remain the same. Entries have been good so far. Keep them coming! :D
  8. Thank you so much for the extension! I hope to get my sleep back beforehand so I can get mine done! :)
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  9. Hey all! Friendly reminder that this contest ends soon :) Another extension will not be given, so get your entries in!
    607, Joy_the_Miner and Top_Benny like this.
  10. Bump!!!! Last day to enter :D
    Smooshed_Potato and 607 like this.
  11. This contest is no longer accepting submissions. A total of three submissions were recieved, so everyone that entered will recieve a prize :)

I plan on having the results out by Sunday!
  12. Dang! I mistakenly thought the contest was ending today, not yesterday :oops: Whoops
  13. Results are in! :) Thank you to everyone that participated! All of the entries were very enjoyable :D
  14. Yes, awesome!!! So exited for the building contest
    MoreMoople likes this.
  15. If you need an idea for another contest, I think a writing contest would be fun.
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  16. Thanks for the suggestion :D I might host a writing contest too!
    607 and The_Y0sh like this.
  17. Woah, wasn't expecting something by Palmsugar!!
    It's amazing, but so sad at the same time. xD I wanted to add more but I don't know what. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I might send her something in private. :p

The other entries are nice too. :) It was hard to read the one by Smooshed_Potato though, as it is very small.
    Palmsugar, Top_Benny and MoreMoople like this.
  18. Wow! Thanks so much :D Congrats to all the other winners, everyone did a really amazing job!
    Palmsugar, Top_Benny and MoreMoople like this.