[CONTEST] Chisel Me This

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You will be contacted via message with your assigned residence when it is available for you to start
    Kytula likes this.
  2. Good
  3. A block of dirt? A single one? What?
  4. Will we be able to keep the res? =P Probably not XD Good luck to all!
  5. Haha nice try...no
    nick_godoy, 607, luckycordel and 4 others like this.
  6. Very interesting contest. Can't wait to see what people make. I have no experience with this type if building so may not enter this one, but good luck to all that do enter. Now if your holding a 'Build a huge witch farm' contest.. I'm in :p
    Eviltoade likes this.
  7. How tall is the tower of dirt going to be?
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  8. in OP
  9. I don't understand the thing with one dirt what do you mean and also can we mine blocks too I don't understand it Could you help?
  10. You get a res where every block is dirt. You can destroy blocks but cannot place them back.
    607 likes this.
  11. And if you do a mistake?
  12. One solid block meaning the whole res will be like a huge block of dirt. Think of someone making a statue out of marble. They chip/chisel /"dig" the statue from 1 solid block
  13. Oh well. :p That's part of the contest. If you do, you'll have to fix it without placing a block.
    607 and whatkom like this.
  14. i have the perfect idea.. just leave the 60x60 block of dirt how it is :p :D
  15. This is the best event ever.
  16. Thanks I didn't understand it when I read it well I already have a build in mined
    607 and Kytula like this.
  17. How would we break dirt above the ground without placing any blocks to get up to reach them? Do we get fly access? Would a reference picture be allowed to be used? Creative contest, btw :p
    607 and ItsMeWolffpack like this.
  18. will other people be able to see the builds while they're in progress? Or just at the end of the contest, like a "big reveal" moment?
  19. The real trouble here is figuring out what to carve. Anyways if it ends at 11:59 pm when will it start? This could affect me as I will probably leave at 11:00 pm.
  20. You have a month. :p
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.