[CONTEST] -[1 DAY LEFT] - Photoshop Aikar and the Red Dragon

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by bonzd67, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know, Krys. This one is kind of cool.

Although, I am still waiting for something in particular. It's sad that no one has figured it out yet.
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  2. I love how you are acctually embracing the competition. If something liked that happened and someone made a competition to photoshop another staffs head on my body I would be so creeped out.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. Ok. Here goes! I hope you like it, people. Don't know if this is the obvious thing that you were talking about, bonzd. I suppose that we'll find out. :)

Is pretty, no? Not as pretty as nick5013, but I tried.:)
  4. That's amazing :O
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  5. that is pretty epic
  6. :D Still plenty of time to get submissions....
    maxthegreat2 likes this.
  7. Bump. I plan to donate 10k tomorrow. Should i be concerned that i find this amusing?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  8. pm me, so I don't forget.
  9. I don't know whether the aikar's face on krysyy's head or lydia winter's face is more creepy.
  10. Where do we get these pictures?
  11. here is krysyyjane9191's imgur album but i think you can get a photo of aikar off his blog. Look for a link on his profile.
    amadai likes this.
  12. Google works wonders
  13. Do some Google Image searches. That's what I did! :D *High fives darksuperlord*
    Olaf_C and 607 like this.
  14. 1 day left. C'mon guys. Lots of R here.
  15. Ok I got this thing. I hope
  16. Going to give this a shot once I get home today... should be fun > : )
    607 likes this.
  17. Does this mean you guys are really only looking for photomanipulation? Or are you interested in drawings / illustrations based off of these pictures as well?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  18. Yes, I'm pretty sure it's only about changing the photos.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  19. I think photomanipulation. Just change, combine, and twist whatever you want in Photoshop. Go wild!
  20. "I have boobs now? Awesome"
    :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.