*Confetti* :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FractalFox, May 19, 2013.

?

Is it just me, or did any of you guys think Herobrine was a pokémon before you played Minecraft? c:

It's just you... 11 vote(s) 42.3%
I thought that, too! :D 2 vote(s) 7.7%
Well, I really just think it SOUNDS like a pokémon... I knew Herobrine wasn't ACTUALLY a pokémon. 13 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Hi, I'm FractalFox. ^^ You can call me Fox :D I love cats, wolves, and foxes (obviously xD) and I have been playing on EMC for about 2 days (my res is in smp1 so I am there mostly) and.... I am friends with Cordial_Pie (at least I hope we're friends, she didn't seem to NOT like me :3) I hope I can become friends with some of you guys, too c:. As you can see, I am a smiley abuser xD I simply think that smileys add emotion to text. I think that if we didn't have smileys, the world would be a much sadder place... :c

So, anyways, look for me on smp1 and if you see me, say "Hi Fox! :D" and I will know you read this post c:

I belong to another forum that has a tradition where the posters ask the OP random questions in the Intro thread. So, ask me a random question! :D
  2. Welcome, and enjoy your stay the EMC server! The place where cows are cannibals, and chickens can carry guns!
    tinkerbell28 likes this.
  3. Welcome to EMC!

I feel the same thing about cats and LOLCats.
    mba2012 and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  4. Hello fractal XD I like the username. Did you play on another server before EMC? If so which one?
  5. Thanks! :D

I better stay away from chickens and cows now... XD

Actually I was so confused as to what a server adress was when I create a server (In the menu) and so I googled it and found EMC :D

Me too! I love LOLCats AND cats :D Actually, one of my cats just died :c he had cancer :( but we still have one, and I love and appreciate her more than ever C: (She probably doesn't appreciate me squishing her, though XD) but we are getting another cat, and it's gonna be a Maine Coon ^^
  6. :D Welcome to the Empire! :cool:
    Don't forget to check out the Empire Guide.
  7. Don't worry, I wouldn't embarass myself LOL I have read it like it's my new bible XD (I love how the rules are set up X3)
  8. If only every player was like you.
  9. Welcome to EMC. Do not get stuck on one friend, there are so many to make here, and you have a lot of ground to make up ;)
  10. I know, I have another friend, but I forget his username DX I am terrible at that sort of thing XP I was just listing teh other one c: and I am sure I will make many more friends :D

Well, I hate being embarrassed so this is a typical thing of me lol if every player were like me, this world would be a lot weirder XD

...I just realized no one's asked me a random question yet o_o
  11. I did..... XD
  12. Hello! Glad you're having fun! =)
    sonicol1 likes this.

13. Hiya and Welcome! :D

I do hope you don't mind MLP, TF2 and Dr. Who cause the forums are pretty much that :p

What are some of your favorite shows?
    mba2012, sonicol1 and Ahzeriel like this.
  14. Welcome! If you don't remember I bombarded you with fireworks when you joined :p hahah hope you have fun!
    EDIT: I forgot a random question so here it is, Would you rather have a talking tiger or a flying giraffe?
  15. Well i wouldn't consider it RANDOM... XD

Thank you!

Well, i love MLP, TF2 and Dr. Who so I guess we are all good! :D Some of my favourite shows are: MLP, Dr. Who, Nathan For You, South Park, Family guy and American Dad. :D

Oh I remember you! :D (Do you have FriendsForMinecraft? :D I will send you an invite if you don't :D) Hmm, I think i would rather have... a Flying Giraffe cx I already have... er.. something that talks xD
  16. Welcome!! and dont worry about the chicken, hes not really violent! lol. as far as the cow though...... just kidding. feel free to come over to smp4 and chat sometime. :D i like smilies too. they make everything better!
  17. Do you like potatoes?
    Would you rather kiss a pickle or a tiger?
    Potato or patato?
    is this random enough
    bacon?
    do you know that the eagle call used in movies for a bald eagle is acutaly a red tailed hawks call?
    DO you like potatoes?
  18. You've made some powerful allies this day. *maniacal laughter*
    mba2012 and Crazy1800 like this.
  19. Move to Smp 5. It's cooler :D

Ernehways...

Welcome to the Empire! Enjoy your stay!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  20. I believe we have already met.
    Run, I suggest you run now before you find out anymore about me.
    MVPworldseries and mba2012 like this.