Comprehensive List For MineCraft

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Dreacon78, Sep 5, 2020.

1. So I am in the process of starting to make a list (in a word doc) for all the items, blocks, tools, etc. in Mine Craft. As I was starting this up, I realized that someone on EMC may have already done this. So I figured it would make more sense to ask before I start.

Main reason I am doing this is so that I can better organize my storage area when I go to build the auto sorter. I figured if I create (or use) a list then I can better plan out how to do the layout for the sorter so that one, it doesn't create a huge lag fest, and two it can be laid out in a way that makes it easier to access the items I need when I need them. Fun huh?

Anyways, if you are the type of person that has already generated a list with everything in the game, and you are willing to share it, please either post it here (if allowed) or send me a PM and we can set up a way for you to email it to me. Either way, I hope you all are enjoying the Labor Day weekend and you are all enjoying your time on EMC.

Take it easy,
    Dreacon78
    607 likes this.
  2. there's this. minecraft-ids.grahamedgecombe.com/ but i dont think its on the same verzion as emc.
  3. yes. has no acacia sign or bucket of pufferfish. that list still 12.2 verzion
  4. Hmm might not be too hard to update. Will have to take a look.
  5. How many items have been added since 12.2 anyways?
  6. 607 likes this.
  7. 607 likes this.
  8. Thanks guys.
    Going to use these lists to finish up my list for how I want to organize my storage area.
    Just need to rearrange a few things so they are grouped how I want them.
    Willing to share if you all wish once I am done.
    607 likes this.
  9. Been noticing some minor mistakes with the list. Mushroom Stew is listed as Mushroom Stem...fixed it no biggy. Just finding things like that and a few others. Once I am done I will look at uploading it for everyone to use.

Senior Staff, if there is a specific way you want me to upload this for use by the Community please PM me so I can make sure I do it the right way the first time.
  10. Mushroom stem is a block. It is the stem part of the large mushrooms (the tree size ones) - they are brown ish.

Mushroom stew is not stackable, hence it was not included in the list I mentioned.
    607 likes this.
  11. Ahh ok. I will make a change. My list will have even non-stackable items on it so I will be adding quite a few things. Will probably also include EMC custom items.
    cTJx likes this.