[COMPLETE][GIVEAWAY] 1 MILLION Rupees !!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by cadgamer101, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is very generous! I usually don't, but Ill throw my name into the hat.

2. swiggity swooty I'm comming for that pirates booty :p
  3. I really am interested in what magic you use to get between 500K-1MIL rupees to give away EVERY month...o.0
    Patr1cV likes this.
  4. Nice giveaway cad :)
  5. Thanks for doing this giveaway Cad :)
  6. count me in xD nice too see this cad :)
  7. Thanks! 1 million is alot :)
  8. *Insert witty comment here*
  9. The replies here are supposed to be Just entries, but I will make an exception for my reply to help you earn rupees...

Most months I did 100k giveaways (not 500k-1000k), which voting and diamond supporter help with.
    Also, running a big business for years helps a lot :).
    But anyone can earn a lot of rupees per hour if they work hard on in-demand blocks ...
    Go mine Quarts in Nether Waste, or go mine minerals (Diamonds, Lapiz, Redstone, Coal, Gold, Etc) in Wastelands.
    Obsidian is also very profitable, as are Emeralds and Clay.
    Players make several threads about how to earn a lot of rupees.

Here is a great opportunity, and 8k per hour can make you a millionaire in 125 hours = not bad at all.
    [Hiring] Miners (~8k/hr)

Once you have your minerals, or in-demand blocks, you can auction a DC of them, or make a [Selling] post, or sell to shops (azoundria's Empire Market is a great resource for that, just click on the banner).

And here is another massive guide to rupee making.

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/...f-rupees-fast-without-being-a-supporter.5504/

I wanted to pass on some of this good rupee-making info, but, lets keep reply's on this thread for entries.
    haastregt and Nickblockmaster like this.
  10. I am entering
  11. Thank you for your outstanding generosity, I'm in. :D
  12. I don't get it... In 2 days your 1 mil giveaway gets 16 likes and my 4 mil one got like 5 likes..

Anyways, enter me :)
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  13. Woop, another giveaway ;) Very generous of you cadgamer! Enter me please :)
  14. Very nice! :) If I win, I think I know what I'm going to do with this... ;)
  15. Wow, this is extremely generous! Thanks so much for doing this. :)
    607 likes this.
  16. #showsmypresenceinthisthread.
  17. I am replying to this tread
  18. Thanks Cadgamer :D
  19. WOW one millon... that isn't nothing :D
    Ilse32 likes this.
  20. I dont get it either.
    But, to be fair, I have never filled a server to more than 120 people, like you did for your Epic 4 million giveaway :D.
    You are very generous.
    607 and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.