[COMPETITION] I love EMC!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Must be built on EMC? :O Damnit, I've got 5 done already on SP
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. :p Why do you think I put the rule in place?
  3. Alright lemme see..Three reasons why I love EMC:

1. The Moderators and staff actually help you, unlike other severs.
    2.The people here always help each other, are nice, theres rarely any griefings and when there are, people always try to help.
    3. The shop system is simple and very convenient, letting anyone sell anything at fair (and sometimes absurd) prices.

The community is nice, no PVP which is nice, the beginning tutorial which is very helpful, finding great servers is hard and EMC is a really, really awesome server. I don't know what IcecreamCows are but it would help if someone explained to me please. This server is awesome, 'nuff said.
  4. G O $ #1

ValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarieValkarie
    roblikescake likes this.
  5. I am a DIAMOND supporter! I will do art sometime, if I have time.
  6. Supporter.
    Reasons I love emc:
    1) Its my first and only server
    2) It has 10 servers for more variety
    Will finish rest later
  7. EMC is the Best. Server. Ever. I love EMC becaauuse:

1. For the most part, the EMC community members are friendly and willing to answer questions. EMC also has a genuinely dedicated staff and server owners who work hard to make sure the server runs smoothly 24/7. When I ask questions, they always reply and they're always friendly. I have yet to meet a mod or admin who act like they're superior, and from what I've seen so far, no one abuses their powers.

2. It's a perfect mixture of survival and creative... well, to an extent. There's a safe place to build where your creations can't be griefed, but if you think that Town is too tame, you can go out into the wild and try to survive there. On top of that, the server staff has customized the server and the RTS is just awesome. Okay? It's awesome.

3. Because it's awesome. Come on. Who wouldn't love it?

IamSaj, Nole972, JackBiggin and 4 others like this.
  8. 3 Reasons:

1. I made many friends there :) Though I made enemies too :D But that's part of life :)
    2. The community is wonderful. I love to see all amazing builds.
    3. I am learning to build more better by watching all the skilled builders :D

Here Is My 3-year-old drawing I did :D

Icecreamcow.png

^Icecreamcow :D
    IamSaj, Nole972 and Spiffiey like this.
  9. Wow! Justin is looking good!
    DeadSkaia likes this.
  10. I love emc because

1: There is no pvp so i dont have to worry about being killed all the time

2: They dont allow hacking of any kind so i dont have to worry about random flying people with a full set of diamomd armor raiding my house me

3: emc pretty much re-defines minecraft, usually its just survival or Building, but this is economy and you can be an entreprenuer!!!

-penquin007
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Hi this is mymeme

Attached Files:

Equinox_Boss and ArtemisV like this.
  12. That is the reason why i love EMC! :)
  13. Poor Goofball!
  14. The doc will be updated later, I've been bad at remembering to do it. Don't worry, all your entries will still be counted. :)
  15. It said don't quote this post! :eek:
  16. I was being sarcastic
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. I know.
  18. :D Another reason i love emc is because, well, just look at all these people who are posting! Its amazing :)
  19. Voted!
    Am a supporter
    1) Awesome Community
    2) Proactive Updates
    3) Easy Friend Making!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.