[COMPETITION] I love EMC!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Empire minecraft is fantastic, its user friendly, hardly any lag, its great fun! I am rubbish at survival so this is my (plan B if you like) im on EMC almost everyday and if im not then i have been trying to get on it. I love empire minecraft, it has many reses that are fun to look around, the staff are absolutly fabulous! Icecreamcow did well with this server!
    im not the richest person on empire minecraft nor the most experienced but empire minecraft is great fun even if you have 0 ruppes, you try to get more. it is the most addictive server on the whole of Minecraft! I love just walking around town meeting people new! everybody is very nice! i like how easy it is to use the /rupees pay [player name] [amount], where as on other server you have to go to banks and go into deep complications! empire minecraft is the most amazing, brilliant, fantastic fun i have ever had on Minecraft. If i were to see empire minecraft shut down i and loads of others would be devistaded, empire minecraft is my life!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. that was my entry^^^
    ill try to get supporter!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. And one for supporter?! :)
  4. Oh yeah! :)
  5. Huge thanks to SpaceShuttleFan for donating 9 stacks of redstone for the prize fund! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. meme generatortime!!
  7. Im supporter:)
    drawing a picture of Green mystery;)
  8. Ooops, sorry. Added :) Good luck with the pic :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. By the way, I want a few more entries, so:

Following EMC on Twitter

Tweeted with #EmpireMC

Voted for EMC on Minestatus
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Entries added :)
  11. can you put the google doc in the op?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Will do :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. You are in the 4k club;)
  14. my meme. if u havent seen the dos equis ads, it doesnt make sense.... but of course u have! 355258.jpg

• Tweet with the hashtag #EmpireMC on Twitter DONE
    • Follow @EmpireMinecraft on Twitter DONE
    • Post on the Minecraft Forum topic saying why you love EMC DONE
    • Post on the Empire Minecraft Facebook Page saying why you love EMC DONE
    • Become a supporter. If you are a supporter when you first post you'll get the entry. Every level gets the same. Staff count as supporters since they support EMC. DONE
    • Draw/Photoshop/Gimp/MS Paint/Ect a picture of a moderator or admin and post it here. 1 entry for each picture, 1 picture per staff member. Quality doesn't matter - it's the effort that counts.
    • Say 3 reasons why you love EMC on this thread DONE
    • Posting an EMC related meme on this thread DONE
    • Vote for EMC on Minestatus and post screenshot of rupees log showing the 50r payment for doing so. DONE
    I love EMC because:
    a) Great, friendly community and staff
    b) Great vanilla experience for all types of players
    c) The best custom plugins, found exclusively here.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3pkwqs/

Screen shot 2012-06-04 at 2.52.16 PM.png

Screen shot 2012-06-04 at 2.36.23 PM.png
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Will statues/Pixel Art of moderators count as pictures of them? Or can that be another action to complete?
  16. I love this :)
    JackBiggin likes this.
  17. I'll make it another task.
    You can now get an entry by building statues or pixel art of staff
    1 statue/pixel art per moderator/admin/super admin. Maximum of 3 and they must be built on an EMC server.
    roblikescake likes this.