Company BelCorp

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by belac555, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Hey everybody so i wanted to do this for a long time and i am doing it

I am officialy creating my company and we are Hiring!

Belcorp's Mission is to make EMC great again by re-Vamping the economy and getting malls on EVERY SMP currently i have a mall on utopia at /v 5728
    now to apply for staff in Belcorp(Disclaimer This is not a emc staff position) All you must do is PM me saying you want to join and answer the following questions

1.Name
    2.Favorite MC block
    3.What makes you different from other candidates
    4.What could you offer to Belcorp?
    5.If hired what item would you most like to restock
    6.What time zone are you in and what days are you most active

If accepted you will be asked to check chests for out of stock. Employees will receive a weekly payment depending on duties
    ChespinLover77 and Kryarias like this.
  2. Bump!
    still hiring!
  3. Bump!

Anyone?
  4. Bump I have also started renting out floors in my mega mall if you happen to be interested in prices or space please pm me or comment here
  5. Also just a warning if at some point in the past you have sent me a message about this I did not get it my Pm's got screwed up for a bit and I couldn't see them please re-send a pm if you already have and did not get a response
  6. I'm back! The mall has moved to /v 5728 on utopia! Come check us out and we are still hiring!
  7. Bump! Added a really nice wrap-around aquarium tunnel around the mall! Come check it out and let me know your thoughts!
  8. Bump. As of now the Belcorp Utopian Mall is closed for renovations. If you would like to inquire about donations or other questions please pm me. Don't worry the mall should be open back again in less than a week