[Commissions] CarFryer's Minecraft Character Drawing Thread

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by CarFryer, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Can you do a player icon of my current skin plox? Thanks!
    MoreMoople and CarFryer like this.
  2. Keep it docile, no extreme expressions please.

I want her to represent creation, wisdom, order, calmness, other optimistic characteristics.
    607 and CarFryer like this.
  3. Any updates?
    CarFryer likes this.
  4. I am so sorry, I completely forgot about commissions! Thanks for reminding me, Smooshed!

I'll try to get them done as soon as possible.
  5. Update: If you would like anything extra in your commission (custom background, objects, other players, etc.) please let me know! The price of said addition depends on complexity. I will finish the commissions on the wait list as soon as possible, and the people who are waiting can add things if they want :D
  6. You're tempting me so much right now... Should I send you pictures of my in-game Minecraft skin if you were to draw it?
    607 and CarFryer like this.
  7. Sure! :D
    If you do decide to send pictures of your Minecraft skin, would you like a custom background, objects, other players, etc. ?
  8. I haven't given it that much thought... I have some personal life issues going on and I'd like to ask if I may sort those out first, then I can come on and pay you for a picture?

(Please do not begin drawing it, I would rather like to pay you upfront in full before you begin drawing anything! {Also, I do not have money to pay you anything right now, I'll need a trip to the mines to remedy that.})
    CarFryer and 607 like this.
  9. Sorry for the delay Carfryer, I had some time today during my lunch break to scrape together some money.

I know you have a waitlist, so I think I'll wait for that to be shorten before I post what I want, does that sound fair? I don't want to overload you.
    MoreMoople, CarFryer and 607 like this.
  10. I'm going to try my best to get all of the commissions done by 2019, when I will start a new thread :D

In the 2019 thread, you will be able to request anything you want to have me draw, not just your Minecraft skin! (As long as it follows the EMC guidelines, of course! :p)
  11. Woohoo! Looking forward to it :D
    Also, your new avatar looks amazing! <3
    CarFryer likes this.
  12. Can i have you draw me a player icon please?
    CarFryer likes this.
  13. :D
    I guess you know what I'll have you draw... ;)
    CarFryer and MoreMoople like this.
  14. Nice! I cannot wait to see what will be happening then! :)
    CarFryer likes this.

15. I drew this today for Rhy! More commissions coming soon! :D
    607, Kabloofne, Joy_the_Miner and 2 others like this.
  16. Festive sheep <3
  17. CarFryer, could I have a full body drawing of my Minecraft skin please?

I think that this could help you out with a 360° view: https://namemc.com/profile/Joy_the_Miner.1

Also, I can pay you in advance.

(Edit: I paid you in advance, you are all set. :) )

(11/24/2018 edit: I sent you an extra 1k for the inclusion of my pickaxe in the image. :D)
    MoreMoople and CarFryer like this.
  18. Here is Sydney4363's commission! More to come soon! :D

607, Kabloofne, MoreMoople and 3 others like this.
  19. Wow, that's really good! I'll pay you as soon as I have access to a computer that can play MC :D
  20. Car I love these! Great job.
    607, CarFryer and Joy_the_Miner like this.