[Coming Soon] EMC Upgrading To Normal Mode

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Surprisingly no lol
    1998golfer likes this.
  2. Can't wait
    1998golfer likes this.
  3. Nor can I ^_^
    1998golfer likes this.
  4. 1998golfer likes this.
  5. Although I don't even like Easy mode, cause of mobs in general, I'm actually very excited for this update.
    I've been practicing my mob fightin skills. Hi-yah! xD

Annnnd... seeing as we have had this soon to be update plus the new diamond perk, I can't wait to see what is more in store for us in the future! :D (If anything. I dun wanna take all these goodies for granted.) :p
    1998golfer and jrm531 like this.
  6. Does that mean that Zombies will have a rare chance of dropping diamonds?
    1998golfer likes this.
  7. Your taking pictures of me while i'm riding minecarts? messed up..
    1998golfer and CaptainKittykins like this.
  8. Not a big fan on the half hearts thing but what eva
    1998golfer likes this.
  9. Idk if this has been answered yet, does this is also mean that mobs will drop more experience points with the drops, or no?
    1998golfer likes this.
  10. The suspense is killing me.
    1998golfer likes this.
  11. *looks at armor* SET IT TO EXTREEEEEEEEME!!!!
    1998golfer and vividOptimism like this.
  12. Experience points won't be effected.
    1998golfer likes this.
  13. Oh c....... ay I didn't even think of that. Well mineshafts will be increasingly more difficult now. :S lol
    1998golfer likes this.
  14. This update means one thing for me!! :D

I'm leaving town forever lol.
    1998golfer likes this.
  15. Yes but according to others they work on "Valve Time" so we'll get it by the year 2040.

I was gonna say PREPARE YOURSELVES, WALLS OF HATE TEXT ARE COMING! but Stads already got there :p

Unlike the Flying thing, I actually like this one. (Then again I'm now ok with flying I guess. It was explained to me a bit better.)
  16. I remember a few months back, I wouldn't even take a weapon or armor to the wild with me. Oh how the tides have turned.

To comment on Stads point of view. I had also thought of that. But this may encourage fellowship and team work.

Good update.
  17. Yeah lol, I don't entirely hate the idea I was just trying to point out why is was bad instead of saying wow this is great, I wanted to put some thought into the idea first :p
  18. I hadn't really thought of it in that way, however just like in real life; Safety in numbers :D
  19. Now we know why you have Optimism in your name :p
    1998golfer, mba2012 and vividOptimism like this.
  20. :D can't wait. I hope the surprise is flying zombies or something, maybe zombie unicorns? Yes. Excited for the better drops too!
    1998golfer likes this.