Coming out to my Mom,

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by finch_rocks_1, Mar 11, 2015.

?

Are you a Transgender also?

yes 4 vote(s) 3.3%
no 109 vote(s) 89.3%
I am not sure 9 vote(s) 7.4%
  1. Thats very good she is supported. Did you come out by letter or face to face?
    We3_Nub, 607 and RainbowPony like this.
  2. I came out face to face.... she kinda asked me, I was terrified that I could have let it slip, but it turns out it wasn't so bad after all. :)
  3. Wow, huge respect for you. May I ask, do you find Caitlyn Jenner as somewhat a role model?
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  4. yes somewhat, but i have found Kim Petras and Jazz to be the biggest...
  5. We3_Nub likes this.
  6. This won't change that I'm still a little better at building than you finch <3 haha And if you forgot and report me again don't worry... this is my alt :3 I'm so happy that your mum was so supportive and I'm sure all your friends on EMC will be just the same :p See you later Finch!
    We3_Nub and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  7. You are no where near a better builder. Lol

We3_Nub and GrowingMatt like this.
  8. Omg finch Under the Dome is the best show. :O
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
  9. This is truly amazing finch,

you should be proud of whom you are, i know it takes a lot of courage to tell your mother/ father something, when i was 15 i told my mother i liked a guy, both my parents did not take it well.

You have my full support (even from the other side of the world):D

Good on you finch!
  10. Updated thread, Fixed some spelling Errors that my mom pointed out when she was reading it. And for all those that do not know, she is Very Supportive about me, and has friends of friends like me.

I also got a letter back from her, so if you would like to read her response, just let me know, and i will send a censored version of the letter.

:)
    We3_Nub, ShelLuser, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  11. Look here; http://empireminecraft.com/threads/hey-emc.44537/

As in good or bad?

I don't get it, :p

Only took me a long time though, was scared on her reaction.

Thank you so much, :) And my goal is to Educate those people who do not know much, and hopefully change the way people see us. I also like to help people as much as I can. :)

Thanks, :)

Took only 19 years to tell her, but i did it, hehe. Was scared on her reaction, as that's why i did not tell her.

Sorry for late replies, got around to reply, :)
    We3_Nub and mercenaries2009 like this.
  12. +1 Finch it takes a pretty big hunk of courage to do something like this!
    We3_Nub and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  13. How did you come up with your name Amy?
  14. Well, I chose Amy, as I have always liked that name, Something that i tend to answer to already lol. I had some other names in my head, but chose Amy. :)

Kinda hard to explain, hehe.
    We3_Nub and Eviltoade like this.
  15. What was your name before?
  16. well, my legal name right now is Edward Joshua Finch go by Josh, but I go by Amy from several friends, and family, and i have not started to transition yet, but I have been seeing a counselor for a few years now, and been dressing 98% of the time at home.

Reason my name is finch_rocks is coz my last name if you did not know, :p
  17. So,
    Male = Edward
    Female =Amy
    We3_Nub likes this.
  18. yes,
    We3_Nub likes this.