coming out (redux)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by potofjuniper, Nov 2, 2020.

1. hey yall. just making a post here to address something ive been doing that may have confused a good bit of you guys.

basically, you may have seen me referring to myself as Willow or Will, and with different pronouns than ive been known to use. the reason for this; i am plural. i have explained the definition of that far too many times to do it without hurting my brain; the extremely simple version is that Junes and i cohabit the same body. for more info on that, check out the link at the bottom of this thread.

so, hello! my name is willow, or will. i use he/they pronouns and i'll be popping in from time to time to take over from junes. i hope to get to know y'all a little better in the future! if you're not sure who is currently using our account on a certain day, go ahead and ask—neither of us will mind!

if any members of the community are plural and haven't decided to be open about it yet, hopefully this post can help show that you can be comfortable in the EMC community :)

-Will

https://solipsistful.weebly.com/faq.html <----- a resource to fully explain plurality better than i can :D
  2. Good for you, Will. :)
    potofjuniper and wafflecoffee like this.
  3. Lovely to meet ya! Happy to have both you and Juniper around. :D
  4. welcome, we come in peace

im gayy
  5. Welcome Willow and Junes! It's great to have you both here. :) 🦀🦀
  6. Someone else like me? That's nice to see. Grats on sharing.

-alice
  7. Welcome to our widely diverse Empire!
  8. Hey hey! Glad to have you both around :D