Come play Xbox while EMC is getting its act together

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by fishmeal, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Hey. I will be playing xbox 360 during my off hours today, and I thought it'd be cool to see some of you in a different context.
    Minecraft, Call of Duty Black Ops 2: zombies, GTA V

If you want to join us, friend request fishmealx
    I know, I'm so good at making usernames.
  2. -_- i just turned my Xbox off haha, literally 2 minutes before this post.
    kissthenerd and 607 like this.
  3. I saw Bo2 and I was like "Yes!" Then I saw zombies...
  4. But but zombies are the only fun part of COD D;;
  5. I love multiplayer, can't stand zombies... :(
    creeper_freak and Deadmaster98 like this.
  6. I will be there when my face is fixed.
  7. I used to like multiplayer, back in the days of modern warfare and maybe up to modern warfare 2 but it started becoming really annoying with all the kids screaming down the mic when you killed them haha.
  8. Good. I've been meaning to say something about that, but I didn't want to be rude.
    Sir_Reginald_ likes this.
  9. Lol. I mute the screamers... (The only time I have chat on is when I use my modded controller... It gets funny :p)
    Deadmaster98 likes this.
  10. Screw you to. What I mean is I got my braces stuck through my tounge
    kissthenerd likes this.
  11. Lol I've been accused of owning a modded controller by more people than i can count due to my fast trigger finger. The reactions are priceless 'Stop using a modded controller and actually use skill', this usually ends up in a lot of abuse and so i rarely play multiplayer unless my friends ask me to. :)
  12. That's a bit of a harsh title? :p EMC is having some issues right now, and I'm sure Aikar and the rest of the team need our support and appreciation to help them. Complaining won't get you any further :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  13. HAX!

I mean it in the nicest possible way. It is the Internet, never assume you understood someone's tone.

ow
    I had mine go through my lip once. Good luck with that; hope it doesn't suck too badly.
    Sir_Reginald_ likes this.
  14. I feel really mean know because as the dentist came to get it off or just slid off...
  15. hmm, are you sure that's your tag?
    I found a fishmeal, but no fishmealx
    sambish20 likes this.
  16. If you're still on I would love to play GTA V.
  17. Oh I guesss spaces matter: fishmeal x
    I'm on now :D