colorphulmonkey megamall

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Astromath1959, Aug 20, 2021.

1. This megamall rots. You can't get in to see what it has. It takes up two lots. One lot is the pyramid and the other is an open lot that s/he owns. You only have access to the open lot which has absolutely nothing except some "farms."
    colorphulmonkey likes this.
  2. Keep in mind that shops and megamalls aren't built by a big company. It is usually a single person or multiple persons' passion project.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. LOL...it's a work in progress, I think he's been off for a bit

If you want a megamall, go to +foam on smp5, +katy smp8, +obwan utopia, +tam smp4, 16149 smp8
    FadedMartian and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  4. As far as I know, he shut it down and it's no longer a mall.
  5. I was going to add +gg or +mm on SMP6, but both of those have suffered a tragic fates, different from one another. :\
  6. Shops, Mob Grinders, Resource Farms, Utilities listing --> https://emc.gs/t/82580/

Link of current shops/malls

The OP here is a little too harsh in my opinion. Asking for help because of --- or suggestions instead of --- ... not just ragging on someone's build in public forum and calling them out for not meeting YOUR standards or timetable.
    Complaining because the /shop command takes you to any res that has ever had a shop is one thing. But this was wayyy too specific.

Be kinder to your other emc'ers and neighbors.
  7. imagine complaining on forums about someone else's shop :/ if you want, open your own shop. it's a lot of work.