[Collaboration] Design Submissions

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Eviltoade, Aug 7, 2017.

?

Are you good at interior design?

Yes! 3 vote(s) 16.7%
No! 6 vote(s) 33.3%
Ish 9 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Design Museum Collaboration

(signs out front are for brainstorming only)

Hey all, your friendly neighborhood Toade here! I'm currently in the process of "stocking" a Design Museum which is located on Utopia. The main goal of the Museum is to provide artistic inspiration for anyone who needs help with design concepts (primarily interior design).

This is not the official thread of said museum as it is still a work in progress, however, I am currently looking for any/all small builds everyone might have in their repertoire! This essentially could include anything from chairs, couches, tables, drawers, chandeliers, up to and including kitchen appliances and bathroom fixtures (toilets, tubs, showers etc).

The focus of the museum is interior, however, since the museum itself is a 60x60 build, there is space outside for exterior design applications such as fountains and trees. So if you have one of those types of builds, I would be interested in them as well! Multiple submissions would be great!

All accepted submissions will be replicated inside the Museum, please follow the guidelines below for consideration:

Submission Guidelines:

Picture: Insert Link
    Build Title:
    Did you copy this build from someone? Yes/No
    If so, please provide source: Link
    Is this build located on EMC, if so, please provide location:
    Can I use your build in a youtube video? Yes/No
    Can I use your build on an external website? Yes/No

Example Submission:

Build Title: Simple Chair
    Did you copy this build from someone? No
    Is this build located on EMC, if so, please provide location: No, SP world
    Can I use your build in a youtube video? Yes
    Can I use your build on an external website? Yes

Thank you all for your consideration! Been wanting to do this for some time :D
    -ET

2. That should be fun! But I am to critical of what I do so I won't participate because I don't think it's good enough.
    mjnoe70 and Eviltoade like this.
  3. Great idea! Had a similar idea about redstone builds like clocks, etc.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  4. What!? I like your interior design! What about your cart chairs? :D Love em
    607 likes this.
  5. Take some pics of stuff!! :D Is the submission process too much for people you think? lol
    ThaKloned and EmpireMall like this.
  6. let me know what you thing smp6 13502 and 13503
    Eviltoade likes this.
  7. I will take some pictures of the ones I use most. I don't think the submission process is too much. I assume that not everything needs to be their design but giving credit to the original designer would be appreciated. As for the redstone stuff, most of it I couldn't tell you who designed it. Some of it is little bits from different trial and error over the years.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  8. So you want me to send in pics? Can someone else do it for me? I'm old and don't know how.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  9. Just send me the res numbers and I can take some pics if I have your consent? :)
    607 and Tbird1128 like this.
  10. Yeah, any builds you use the most is great, and honestly at some point or another we learned how to make these things from someone lol So, if you don't know who the original person was thats fine, but for other things like redstone, we may still recognize who the original builder was :D I just want the correct people to get recognition if its applicable. Otherwise for most of this stuff, its just small things, like a stair with signs on the side haha
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  11. This is a shout out to a few folks whom I hope will submit stuffs :)
    • Chris (FlareonInAction) - Hot tubs. Best hot tub designs by far <3
    • CorruptedSmile - Jail cells and sewers for that creepy factor <3 Come to the dark side, we have bacon!
    • Deceptious (yeah he hasn't been online for awhile but still...) - Best vehicle designs. Gotta have that helicopter on the helo pad, or a car in the garage :)
    • AverageWalrus - Shelving! I never thought shelving could look so cool.
    • Ulti - The lux interior man. His swag just looks ultra modern swaggier.
    607 and Eviltoade like this.
  12. Of course you have my consent. I'll pm the smp's and res numbers.
    khixan and Eviltoade like this.
  13. I also have got a small amount of things I can do...
    If you need anything fantasy related... I can send you some things... including a world download of my main designing world, I think I have got a few furnished things there, but I'm really busy compleating some design requests, so I'd let you do it :p
    also, if you're wondering:
    Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/JxlGD
    Eviltoade and 607 like this.
  14. On my smp8 residence, Kephras built a house, and Palmsugar did the interiors. I might see if there's anything that could be of use there. :)
    khixan and Eviltoade like this.
  15. Sadly, becuase your name is numbers, we can't teleport to /v 607 on smp8 :p You have to give the numbers :p
    ThaKloned and 607 like this.
  16. That's because it's /v orangeduck607. ;)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  17. I checked out the house again and it's really quite lovely, but I don't know if there's anything suiting what you're looking for. (it's in the corner of the residence, if that wasn't obvious)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  18. Took a few pics of the interior and the outside walkway (I really liked that). Thanks!!
    607 likes this.
  19. https://imgur.com/a/Wk8b3
    Kitchen
    Did you copy this build from someone? No
    smp3-6110 moresmansion
    Can I use your build in a youtube video? Yes
    Can I use your build on an external website? Yes
    607 and Eviltoade like this.
  20. Here's another:
    https://imgur.com/a/fFben
    Office desk
    Not copied
    smp3- 6110 office
    Yes, you can use it in a youtube vid or external website.

And another:
    https://imgur.com/a/2buAs
    Living room (or whatever you call it)
    Based off of my home irl
    Not on EMC
    Not Copied
    Use it wherever you want.

And the last one (for now):
    https://imgur.com/a/rjJfO
    Another living room...
    Not copied
    Not on EMC