Clueless with a Mac!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by MEINCRAVTA, Mar 4, 2012.

1. and also if you don't know how to find the minecraft.jar file just search this and the "roaming" folder will appear.
    The thing you type in is "%appdata%" this where you can access the bin and be able to put mods onto your minecraft.
  2. or tinypic.com
  3. He's on a mac. That's for a Windows.
  4. Yes sir you are correct, congratulations you just won a Million RUPEES!
  5. of course but i'm on windows :p
  6. Was that sarcasm? He was the one that posted Windows instructions on a Forum titled "Clueless with a MAC".
  7. Sorry jlopez24 I was just trying to help
  8. I know I'm not mad at you, I just didn't appreciate Bob's sarcasm.
  9. On a mac, all screenshots immediately go to the desktop and are labeled "Picture 1" or something of the like.
  10. It shouldn't be a hidden folder... Unless you're running Mac OSX 10.4 or earlier. Which, if it is an iMac like you're describing, it should be running at least OSX 10.6.
  11. No it is hidden, there is no way of finding it except for using the "Go to" option.
  12. Well, that doesn't make any sense at all to me. Out of the 12 macs that I have worked on, in none of them is the "Application Support" folder hidden.
  13. As an owner of a Mac and actually going to the Apple Store and asking them about it, I KNOW it's hidden :p
  14. I am also an owner of a Mac, but I haven't actually asked the apple store about anything. And, it turns out I have my mac set with a weird coding thing with a "no hidden folders" option enabled... That explains alot!
    jlopez24 likes this.
  15. hahaha probably!