[CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by JollyDoj, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please do not deliver auctioned items via shop signs, that's exactly what we have access signs for.
    ShelLuser and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  2. never mind i am very sorry but I will make an access sign for you. My apologies
  3. I gave you an access chest on my plot using your username here. Is that correct?
  4. Ill jump on in a bit and pay ya!
  5. thanks. I am sorry for the complications, you can tell I'm new.
  6. Sorry to be the guy with bad news, but you cannot auction items that are not in perfect condition. This being said, only 1 Ore Buster is at full condition and is eligible for this auction. If you would like to sell me the single pickaxe at the half of the winning bid (450,500r) I would be happy to make the purchase.
    ShelLuser and Sgt_Pepper4 like this.
  7. sure thing. I will find out why this is. When I got them they were perfect, but I will take your offer gladly.
    BushySpecialK likes this.
  8. Hi JollyDoj congrats on your auction :) just a few notes to help with the next one. Firstly never assume a player is likely to be the winner of your auction please wait until your auction has reached or passed the end time stated, and secondly, pick up ( if from your res ) would be Smp6 Res 13178 from an access chest with the players name on it :)

Thanks

carolmoss
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. Sorry for an extra bump but I think this is necessary: Jolly, please read this post (follow link) before your next auction. It explains which items can be auctioned off, all the rules for the hosters as well as the bidders. And if there's anything which you don't understand after reading then feel free to ask a moderator (like Carol up there, here is the full overview of EMC staff) and of course I can probably help out as well.
    TotoStyle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.