[Closed] The official "I don't like Mojang right now" thread :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The auth servers are down, so obviously we got something to complain about!

Let's hear it!
  2. Why you do dis mojang?!?!
    JohnKid and WardleDeBoss like this.
  3. Hear it* :p
    Also I think everybody who has been trying to play multiplayer for the past 171 minutes doesn't like Mojang.
    I personally would like to burn down their HQ but seeing as that's illegal, I can't.
  4. but i'm so confused i tried to log into EMC it says down for maintenance so i try [other server name redacted by staff] it says the same thing i do it one last time on [other server name redacted by staff] and i got in and it like MC is not even down there xD why are they immune to the MC problems lol
    JohnKid and WardleDeBoss like this.
  5. Nuuuu, if you do that we might not be able to play Minecraft AT ALL anymore :D

(edit):

First: be careful with mentioning other servers. It could be picked up as advertising.

Well, there are 2 possibilities: It is possible that you got lucky and that the auth servers got up for a brief moment and then down again, so you could logon. The other possibility is that they turned off "online mode". This is a server setting which can turns account verification on or off. By default a Minecraft server checks with Mojang to see if an account is valid, but that can be turned off. And if you do it no longer uses Mojang's server.

Of course there are also plenty of downsides to that. For starters you'll open up your server for all kinds of nastiness.
    JohnKid, The_Mancub and WardleDeBoss like this.
  6. We'd be able to play, Just no multiplayer as their servers would be destroyed and no new features until they rebuild the office and get setup again :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. I hate Mojang right now.... gonna watchtv w/ Mrs Meal
  8. Whats the point of playing minecraft without multiplayer??? There is no point :(
    WardleDeBoss and JohnKid like this.
  9. tru tru... although i keep relogging and it keeps working but either way tru nomore talk about other server i forgot that could be advertising xD
  10. Not for me, Tried to join and got this
    JohnKid and gianluca99star like this.
  11. well i guess were not all OP xD jks :)
    JohnKid, WardleDeBoss and AyanamiKun like this.
  12. in a time like this we all just needa joke around a bit and lighten the mood! :)
    The_Mancub, WardleDeBoss and JohnKid like this.
  13. lol, i also hate java ^.^

was doing small repairs @ pwu and suddenly i get kicked from the server by java :eek: seems like a meanie 2 me!
  14. Java really was mean there, No denying it. You should sue :p
    AyanamiKun, The_Mancub and ShelLuser like this.
  15. I logged off to copy a build that I had made on another server :I
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  16. Coming from a someone that works with developers, stuff like this happens. Didn't they push an account database upgrade yesterday? Might have something to do with that.
    WardleDeBoss likes this.
  17. Just blame Microsoft their the ones that bought minecraft
    Tbird1128 and WardleDeBoss like this.
  18. I logged out to do something and as there was no warning in the launcher (Was for downtime on May 10th but not now) I didn't think anything of it. That was at 1 AM for me. It's now 4 AM. Still waiting.
  19. I just spun up an "Amplified" single-player world and spent way longer than I should have just flying around. Makes me wish the next Wastelands recent would turn the Wastelands into an "Amplified" world lol
    AyanamiKun and WardleDeBoss like this.
  20. Desperate times require desperate measures.
    ChickenDice, Sachrock, khixan and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.