[CLOSED] The Block by Block Contest

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by BrickStrike, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can somebody be w/ me for the contest even though this has been here for like 1 1/2 months :/
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Deadline this month!
    Keep working on your projects!
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  3. Does this build hafta be in town? In the thread project dark forest, I wanna enter us in the contest if we can get enough done to count for the contest :/
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. please read the OP :) thank you.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. I donated one rupee :p
  6. Bump!
    Spies be prepared to make reviews next week.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Damit, I have no friends, but I started building anyways :/

[Its at /v neff111 at smp3]
    [Wip so right now I'm having people jump of the islands to get to it]
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. You took away the move flag -.-
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. You didn't add my donation :(
  10. :3
    I can't split it evenly between the prizes :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Give it to first place :p
  12. Working on gettting some heads and finishing building. This has been a big progress though

(thanks to KiraShizumi for taking this picture for me while I was having some difficulties getting in game
    607, Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  13. :/ I don't know if enough people have competed or not. All entries are due tomorrow by the latest... I think I'll finish this up by just judging it myself then holding a top 3 vote (public)
  14. Been working hard on the mumble project (name changes almost everytime I type it) basic building is almost done, and the functionality is there, just to add some more heads and aesthetics :D
  15. That's great :)
    It's just this is a contest and well...
    I was hoping for more contestants. :3
  16. yea. I dont think that the entire build will be 100% complete by tuesday, but I'll try and get it as far as possible

Big thanks to those who have let me use their head in the build/those who have lent me other's heads (especially those for krysyy/dwight heads, still needing 1 more krysyy and 3 more dwight)
  17. If you haven't already before today, could you hold off on mine? Due to the fact that many heads are incorporated, and mojang went and messed with the skins today. Trust me, progress will be put to a standstill
  18. No more spies? :(
  19. ...
    Look, I am an idiot.
    The Block by Block contest has been halted until I can figure out what is the proper way to do this...
    I will be requesting a moderator to close this thread until further notice.
    Thank you all for participating. If you have any questions, PM me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.