[CLOSED SUGGESTION] Parrot Releasing Commands

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ShyguytheGamer1, Jul 23, 2017.

?

Should we implement another command for releaseing parrots?

OH HECK YEAH! I"M FOR PARROT EQUALITY! :DDDDD 1 vote(s) 100.0%
OH GOD NO THIS IS ANARCHY MAKE IT STAHP RAWR XD 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello strangers of the internet.

People on EMC are suckers for simplification. /r instead of /balance, /pay (person) 10K instead of /pay (person) 10000 (That was my suggestion), and so on. So. Why don't we have this for parrots? At least, the release part.

We have this for egging parrots in the form of chopping off the "le" in peggle resulting in /pegg. But what about release? Just have people suffer and make them type "/parrotrelease" and doing this multiple times over.

There should be 2 simple, additional, and optional commands for releasing a parrot:

/prelease and /prel

Simple. Short. Perfect. And not murder on the poor fingers of the innocent on EMC.

(I want to make note, in my mind reading this I sound pushy, cynical, and a freak. I made it that way but I am serious about having that command /prelease or /prel in the game just because my fingers hurt when doing the longer version of it. Don't be offended by what I say. It is just me. Good 'ol Angry Shyman. Also this is coming from a METAL and ROCK fan. I am supposed to be angry because of what pop music goers say. One of the popular stereotypes.)
    JDHallows and Tuqueque like this.
  2. a real shortcut would be like /prel but +1
    JDHallows likes this.
  3. Ey that too! Let me put that in the post :D
    JDHallows and Tuqueque like this.
  4. parrotrelease, prel, releaseshoulders, ejectshoulders, relsh are all already commands to release parrots.
  5. Tuqueque likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.