[Closed] [SUGGESTION] EMC Gear

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, May 19, 2018.

?

What do you think

Awesome 2 vote(s) 11.8%
No I don’t want this 13 vote(s) 76.5%
Krysyy please add this!!!!! 2 vote(s) 11.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This would be a full set of diamond armor that would be enchanted with protection 8 and have thorns 3 it would also be unbreakable and final not soulbound so you would have to take care of it . It would cost 200k per piece at shopworld

Items
    Helmet: prot8 aqua affinity 5 respiration 5
    Chest: prot8 thorns 3
    Leggings: prot8 thorns 3
    Boots: prot8 depth strider 5 and feather falling 5
    Sword: sharp 7 knockback 3 attack speed 150%
    Bow: power 7 infinity punch 3

They would have the lore “Empire Minecraft finest armor crafted by the mighty Aikar”

So tell me what you think
  2. forgot to add it’s color would be light blue or the minty SS green
  3. Way too overpowered especially if it was unbreakable. -1 from me.
    607 likes this.
  4. This and we already have voter's gear. We don't need more of the same.

5. Perhaps we can do prot 6 and unb 6?
  6. Wouldn't really make a difference. The unbreakable part is what makes it way too overpowered. If it could break it wouldn't be so bad.
    607 likes this.
  7. EMC is vanilla/survival and it tries to stay away from OP stuff... so -1
    607 likes this.
  8. I think if you're gonna have unbreakable anything then its stats shouldn't be overpowered or even particularly good. Voters' armor is a good balance of that right now, because even though it's unbreakable and has some above average stats, it's leather armor with low protection
    607 likes this.
  9. I honestly would be happy with prot V even just not the 200k price at this point maybe 75k
  10. I think this is irrelevant because we have voter's gear which is emc gear so -2 sorry
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. "Prot V" is still extremely protective, and seeing how you cannot lose it from durability, it would be not realistic for EMC.
    607 likes this.
  12. Hmm perhaps level 5 all enchantments
  13. I honestly don't see the need. -1.
  14. I don't see the need for this either and I think it is quite overpowered and takes away a fun/challenging part of EMC.

Tuqueque likes this.
  15. Reading this thread, I feel like "Do you still not get it?..." :p
    I won't add anything useful, as everything there is to say has been said already, I think.
  16. XD I know it’s a bad idea Zach can u close the thread
  17. I can close this thread for you. Next time please report the thread to be closed using the report button on the main post, this makes it so we can close threads easier for you :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.