[CLOSED] Stable Voucher

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Astromath1959, Sep 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selling a soulbound stable voucher for 15K. Visit 7564. Chest with sign is by the other 3 chests.
  2. If somebody buys this for 15K, I'll toss in a Starter Horse spawn egg. Just let me know. Once someone buys the voucher, I'll set up the chest for [ACCESS] <voucher purchaser's name> with the egg in the chest (same chest).
  3. Just reduced price to 10K + Starter Horse. To get the starter horse, email me and I'll set up an [ACCESS] chest for you.
  4. Just reduced the price again.

Remember the voucher and the starter horse together is 7500r. You buy the stable voucher, then let me know so I can set you up to receive the starter horse.
  5. Sure, I'll take it. Paid + mail fees
    EfficiencyV likes this.
  6. Did you use "/r pay"? I have no problem with that. I was just wondering because the voucher is still in the chest. I had assumed you clicked on the sign.

It does look like you paid. I'll set up the chest so that only you have access to. Just come and get your items. /v +Astromath1959. Just give me a few minutes so I can review on how to do that. Thx.
    607 likes this.
  7. Ok DrasLeona247. You can come to my res at /v +Astromath1959 on SMP3 and get your purchases. Thx.
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.