[Closed] (Selling) 25 ChristmasTower Heads

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by AncientTower, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a limited edition of 25 ChritsmasTower Heads... After this year they will no longer be available.

You can find these heads on /smp2 @ /v +tower

The money from these will go into a fund for event's I plan to host later on.
  2. About 20 ChristmasTower heads left, get one before they are gone.
    Raaynn likes this.
  3. Only available for 11 more days.
  4. Only available for 1o more days.
  5. About 16 heads left out of 25 with 9 days to go.
  6. This is a limited edition of 25 ChritsmasTower Heads... After this year they will no longer be available.
  7. 8 days left, any heads left will be /disposed
  8. How else could I pay you? :D
  9. Tower I adore you as friend but I don't dish out that much :eek: for anything less then a Kryssy head and I kinda preferred your old skin. Good luck with your event and let me know if you come up with a less steep way to donate towards it.
    ChristmasTower likes this.
  10. The heads of Christmas
  11. 5 days 2 go 4 the ChristmasTower heads
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  12. 300k :confused: That's what I don't get when people buy staff heads for lots of rupees there is nothing stopping you from releasing more of your heads in the future.
  13. I know... I could really get one - And I do want one, but I just don't feel that they'll be valued in the future, and plus, more of these could come out... I would totally pay for these, but I just feel 300k... I can't. :(
  14. Such concerns, I hear you on them and I stated the outcoming solution in the op... There are only 25 ChristmasTower heads and will never be any more. I'll be changing my name back to AncientTower and never back to ChristmasTower,. Next year I'll have a new name for Christmas, and so on and so on. Also as I stated any ChristmasTower heads still available after the 31st of December will be /disposed of bringing the total number of heads in circulation below 25. As I've said in the past any head staff or player is only as valuable as one wishes to pay for it. Seeing as plenty of people thought 300k for a ChristmasTower head was okay to purchase or even 2mill for my AncientTower head was an acceptable term for obtainment. I mean I'm not forcing anyone I'm just giving the option, to each their own I guess.
  15. Fair enough! I'm sorry to sound rude- That was my fault. HM! I have a diamond support voucher, I hope that can earn 300k.
    ChristmasTower likes this.
  16. I was just surprised that people offered 2 mill for something which you can create endless of for free.
  17. ChristmasTower heads still available for a few more days
  18. Last Day to get them before they are gone forever.
    q1zx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.