[Closed] # save gartanno

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by PseudoDistant, Mar 18, 2017.

?

what do you think?

Poll closed Jun 10, 2017.
I want to help 2 vote(s) 28.6%
shes banned, GOOD 1 vote(s) 14.3%
don't get into the middle of other peoples affairs you stupid noob 5 vote(s) 71.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sorry for getting in the middle of it but she needs help! at least look at her profile before anything :(
    and sorry if I'm breaking rules I'm new to forums.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. I don't know much about Gartanno or why she was banned, but I think that this is an affair that should be solved privately with staff. Permanent bans aren't taken lightly and there's not much regulars can do about it.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  3. She was banned for illegal mod usage on EMC. It's up to her to appeal now considering her dispute was denied.
    This post is most likely just going to cause drama between people going "oh where is evidence11!!!" and "EMC staff is always right" people.
    ShelLuser, We3_MPO, Tuqueque and 2 others like this.
  4. Why does this thread even exsist...
    We3_MPO, EmpireMall and Ryan_A_ like this.
  5. This thread will do no help. Its up to whomever banned her and their decision on whatever it is.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  6. I'm afraid your dispute doesn't go very well once you start swearing in a convo with the entire Senior Staff+ team

Aikar doesn't handle bans
    ShelLuser, We3_MPO and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. That too.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  8. swearing in a convo? I'm not swearing. I'm trying to raise awareness. I'm just trying to help someone by raising awareness and getting people to help too because I like to help people. and when I see someone in trouble I don't want to look at it and give it no thought. if I have to help someone I'm not going to say no unless I have no other (reasonable) choice. "Every journey begins with one step."
  9. That probably could've been a bit clearer, but I meant gitt, not you. That one was on me

It's wonderful that you're standing up for Gitt, but all you have to see is Gitt saying she didn't do it and staff saying they can't talk about it. By all means, support her when she's down, but don't spark the debate of "staff are always lying" by saying her ban was false when you haven't seen how poorly her dispute was put together
    ShelLuser, We3_MPO and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. Why do you think this person needs your help?
    EmpireMall and synth_apparition like this.
  11. I've seen many players get banned here for unknown reasons. And they were nice, fun people. I don't know what happened. The banned players always have their side and the staff have their side. Even though I strongly disagree with some of the bans, you should just help Gittano by posting a message on her profile, showing that you care. These threads cause lots of debate and drama. And I hate those things. :/
    We3_MPO and Tbird1128 like this.
  12. Closed thread. If the player in question wishes to appeal they can do that through the appropriate method.
    We3_MPO, Ryan_A_ and jkjkjk182 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.