[CLOSED] Recode Remote signs or add a New type of remote sign.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AncientTower, Dec 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What I'm suggesting is for the devs to recode the "remote shop signs" to be more than just shop signs.
    I'd like to use remote signs as preview signs rather than shop signs. This would allow me and others to display promotional items.
    Currently the remote sign can't be used as just a preview sign as you see in the pic the bottom sign right above the shulker chest is how I'd like the preview sign to be. However that doesn't work as a preview sign even when left clicked to link the sign to the chest.
    There is a work around where a shop sign can be used as a preview sign as you see the top sign located above the shulker chest. By making the sign a shop sign with an absurd amount no one could buy. However then you now need to have a second sign explaining what's in the chest you're wanting to display.
    You might be asking why I can't just have the preview sign located on the chest for people to view. My answer to that is: What if I wanted the chests to be hidden so the display room wasn't inundated with chests everywhere.

(Not sure if signs can be coded for doing both shop/preview so I'd be open to having a completely new sign that can be just a "REMOTE PREVIEW SIGN" )

Obtaining these signs by the ability to purchase them from the Empire Website or perhaps exchanging current held remote shop signs for remote preview signs as a free SS service.

2. +1 from me, this sounds like an excellent idea, give some more options for shop owners
    AncientTower and Merek_Shadower like this.
  3. AncientTower and Merek_Shadower like this.
  4. Lol. I don’t remember this as a suggestion, however older threads don’t lie.

I’ll ask for the thread to be closed since it’s already on the docket.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.