[Closed] Promo Eggs

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ThaKloned, Feb 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Done!

2. Not sure, but I believe I have possibly up to 4 of each of those. I would have to go to my res out here in the Frontier. I only go there about once a year, lol. Just too busy digging, building and creating Redstone systems. :cool:
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. Ok, so I am old-school in some respects. I have seen and heard of this "bump" thing. What does it mean - what action should I be taking in response to it, beyond keeping the convo alive? :confused:
    ThaKloned likes this.
  4. I do have a used America, mailing now, pay whenever 0/
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. A bump is just to bring my thread to the top of the thread list to get more views. Means Bring Up My Post. :)

Ah thanks, will get that to you next time I'm on.
    _Susu_ likes this.
  6. I figured it was something like that. Thanks for the info TK - from a buying/selling perspective it makes perfect sense! Anyway, if I get a chance, I will cruise by my outpost and see what is sequestered away in the chests. :cool:
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. I have Prancer and Dasher *unused* - the Cupid pig, not so sure about that one. When did it come out?
  8. The pig came out on February 14th, 2015.
  9. I should have it then, not sure where, though, lol. :confused:
    ThaKloned likes this.
  10. Does the used dasher need the Dasher name? If you have a tamed Dasher out in the wild and it becomes untamed, re-taming it causes the name and lore to be lost.
  11. which used cupid are looking for? lore or no lore (spawn egg: pig lore)
  12. Ya would want the name.

Looking for the one with pig lore.
  13. Just missing these now:
    • Dasher (used): 30k rupees
    • Prancer (used): 25k rupees
    _Susu_ likes this.
  14. I have never traded/sold anything, especially Promo's. All of mine are unused, and I do have at least 1 more of each of those than I actually need. If these are items you would like to purchase, let me know. I am willing to learn . . .
  15. For sure. The prices posted here are for used versions and unused usually are valued for more. I only need the used ones but maybe we can meet at a price in the middle?
    _Susu_ likes this.
  16. So, is the lower price the motivator for getting these two critters in your stable, or is there another, more subtle reason for not going for the unused promos and preferring the used variety. Just trying to understand the logic . . .
    ThaKloned likes this.
  17. Just more of a collection thing lol I have unused versions of these promos already and just wanted to add a used version as well. Nothing really of value to anyone else, more just something for my collection. So although I am looking for used, I would consider unused if the price was ok for both. I would just then spawn those and egg them to make them used.
    _Susu_ likes this.
  18. Something you said reminded me of something and so I went back and rechecked my promos. Turns out, my grandson had "used" the Prancer I have been saving up for him. He cannot log into EMC yet, not mature enough. Unfortunately, my older son had logged in with that alt and left the url in the MC history. My grandson saw that address and got into the items (here on EMC) on my Utopia residence and placed a bunch of things, including eggs, lol.

So, I have a used Prancer and two unused Dashers. I am willing to sell one of each to you for 50k rupees.

Also, I still have those two beacons waiting for you, if you would like to purchase them. Let me know on all of the above. Gotta head out now for an IRL business meeting with the owner of a business I am interested in buying. Talk to you a little later. Have a great EMC day !!!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  19. Ya I had to hide my stuff from my daughter when she was younger :D Liked the shiney stuff lol

Was that 50k total or each?

Yes forgot about the beacons. I ended up finding about 15 of them in a random chest xD Always the case. I don't need them at this point but I will definitely get in touch with you if I need more.
    _Susu_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.