[Closed]EMC Series - The Return!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by AvocadoMatt, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, you've heard that right! Due to a change of heart I've decided to be bringing back my old series and this time with an actual action plan! So my new, and set plan, is to be recording mainly EMC Events. With this I can constantly stay entertained with my own video creations, the Tutorial Series may also be revived to because of this new uprising!

(I was sadly unable to capture MrSock75's MobArena from yesterday, because I was having troubles with releasing krysyyjane9191's Netherspleef from the day prior =P)
    BlackKnight1021 and Matthew7558 like this.
  2. Wow, lucky for you that you had such a wonderful recording partner. Such a melodious voice he has, I could listen to it all day.
    MasterDude13 likes this.
  3. Yeah, my recording partner is pretty great. I actually listen to recordings of his voice everyday.
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  4. I do too, in fact, I listen to them before I fall asleep.
    MasterDude13 likes this.
  5. Now I remember why I stopped, it gets very awkward for me to just ignore chat and I know it's weird to type in chat and talk for recordings =/. Sorry guys, I love chat just too much. I promise this is the last revival thread for this series, if you see random videos on my channel then go at it if you enjoyed watching me =P
  6. Closed by request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.