[closed] Drop Party Donations are now being accepted at /v +DP on smp2

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ElephantsRoar, Aug 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drop Party Donations are now being accepted at /v +DP on smp2. There will not be a DP until the chests are full so make sure to tell all your friends.

If you want to host a DP at /v +dp you can! Just contact ShdaowsPeak
  2. When 2 DC of items is filled then the DP will be held!
  3. When 2 DC of items is filled then the DP will be held!
  4. So lets talk about this for a second.

2 Dcs wont last long. You need more to bring more people in. Catch me in game the next few days and Ill make sure you have at least 3 to start
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  5. I'm helping him out a bit too. Prob is I have my own HUGE DP coming up and I have donated over 1.2 million my self.

Just so you are aware Shadow, I am trying to help you best I can however if you get too pushy on asking for donations people tend to shy away. Mine is set for Sept 23 and we are closing in on 14 Dc with a at least 3 dc's all promos. I donated a dc of promos myself. I want to help you and I know you are a newish player so I want to do what I can.

Look at my thread and how I'm doing this, that is what get's people to donate. If you have a good cause and and donate yourself as well it does so much more. We are pushing 4 to 5 million I wanna say... It adds up fast. Now I'm not saying you are doing anything wrong, just maybe the wrong approach.

6. Ok thank you so much, I will talk to you in game
  7. I was trying to tell you more ingame, sorry you had to go so quick. There is a way you can make this work. Just listen to advice and follow some rules and ideas. I donated to you and will again sounds like you will get what you want be just slow down on asking people.

A cause does help but a planned out event always goes over better. I was trying to help you not upset you. I was being honest in what it takes. It works, trust me.
    ShadowsPeak likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.