[CLOSED] Dragon Egg--The Ultimate Prestige

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by DrasLeona247, Mar 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Items: 1 Vanilla Dragon Egg
    Starting Bid: 1r
    Minimum Bid Increment: 100k
    Auction Ending Time: 6 days, 9 hours, 4 minutes, 20 seconds after last valid bid.
    Pickup/Preview: +dras on utopia (res 5951)

The time has come, ye citizens, to open your secret underground vault doors, trade your currencies, liquidate unimportant promos, and prepare your res for its newest centerpiece.

As one of the most prestigious and desirable items on EMC, the Dragon Egg will cement your status as an influential player and bring awe to those who come to your res and bestow its glory.

The time has come to unleash the economic power you have been building for all these years.

This is the auction you have been waiting for. You will not get this chance again. Make it count.

I do not own this Egg; I'm conducting the auction on behalf of someone else and receiving a commission for it :)

For those concerned about rarity--this is from an old player returning. However, no more will be sold. As far as the market goes, the only "new" Eggs in circulation are the one I acquired through a trade (never selling it), this one being auctioned, and one more that may be used as the final prize for a future massive multi-smp scavenger hunt.

This event is still in the works, and may not take place at all. Additionally, it will be extremely difficult and it is possible that there will be no winner; thus, do not count on it as a way to obtain an Egg.
  2. 1r for an egg!
    607, Nickblockmaster and DrasLeona247 like this.
  3. 100,001r
    DrasLeona247 likes this.
  4. 215k
    UltiPig and DrasLeona247 like this.
  5. 8M r
    I see what you did with the ending time lol
    UltiPig and DrasLeona247 like this.
  6. Time for me to have some fun xD

10M r
    FadedMartian and DrasLeona247 like this.
  7. 11,111,111 rupees for a big big chicken egg.
  8. One of a few bumps
    CardInAction likes this.
  9. Minccinno or Cinccinno....
    FadedMartian likes this.
  10. 11,211,112r
    DrasLeona247 and UltiPig like this.
  11. Expected this.

12,555,555 rupees for this humongous parrot...
    607, Zomberina and DrasLeona247 like this.

12. Minccino mapart is what EMC desperately needs. Coming Soon
  13. Bump!
    UltiPig likes this.
  14. 13,131,313 rupees for one ginormous bat :)
  15. Bump! Will Monday be the last day?
    UltiPig likes this.
  16. 14,141,414 rupees, to cook emc's largest omelette...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.