[Closed] Cliffs Tank Business

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by CliffCraft, Jun 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am going to Build the Aquarium Empire on EMC

I am opening an Aquarium Business for you to have Fishy tanks on your res!!
    The tanks can have any coral blocks, fans and coral types and any types of Tropical fish.
    How to order...
    1. Have a spot on your res that is made of glass and how big you want your tank to be.
    2. Let me know in a DM preferably where the tank is on your res and what coral and fish you want in the tank and how many. If you want random fish let me know how many.
    3. If you want a Conduit in the tank, add that to the original order and I will get it in.
    4. No Maximum Size for the tank just know the larger the tank the longer it'll take to complete.
    Prices
    500r per Rarer Fish
    200r per Specific Fish
    150r per Random Fish
    Fish types https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tropical_Fish#Varieties
    125r Per Turtle
    200r Per Dolphin
    Other Blocks in the Tank you can have: These prices vary because of the blocks will negotiate on the prices.
    Sea Pickles
    Kelp
    Coral All types
    Fans All types
    Conduit
    Sea Lanterns
    Ocean Monument Blocks
    I will have a Google Sheet here will all the orders that I have in the order I receive them in.
    Google Sheet here for orders:
    deadmon5, MoreMoople and Kryarias like this.
  2. Models of Coral Formations to come on my main res
  3. First Tank for DayBreakerMC
  4. Bumping this post!
  5. Just got a big job so other tanks will be on hold. will post here when I am freed up from it
  6. lemme know when you are available for another build
  7. DM me the location and what you want and I can see if I can squeeze between projects depending on your size
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.