[CLOSED] Bulk Ink and Bones

Discussion in 'Buying' started by AmusedStew, Jan 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am looking to buy the following:

2DC Ink Sacs @ 3r/per (10,368r/DC)= 20,736r

10DC of Bones @ 5k/DC (if that price is too low let me know and we can talk).

I would like any items to be delivered to my Utopia residence (/v 5717 pickup), I would be willing to pay an additional delivery fee for the convenience of having them delivered to me- if need be.

Thanks!
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  2. I can sell the ink
  3. Both DCs? Can you deliver?
  4. yes and yes
  5. I will pay you now and set up access chests. Go to location and find your chest, ink will be in item frames.

edit: /v 5717 pickup
    Thanks!
  6. Do you need the actual bones or looking for bone meal?
  7. The bones are for bonemeal yeah. I figured 10DC was easier to transport than 30... then again there are those bone block things right so that could make transport easy?...

Went off on a tangent there. If you can sell me the equielent of 10DC of bones in Bonemeal that would be just as good in my book.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  8. Ok cool. Figured I'd make it easier and sell bone blocks since then can be crafted back into bonemeal. I should have enough for 30 DCs worth of bone meal. So about 3 and a third DCs of blocks.
  9. Same price as in OP? 5k/DC on the bones so overall 50k for the bone blocks?

I can set up access on my Utopia res or if you want to- you can set up access on your Utopia res (if its easier for you)

Let me know the specifics-
    Will pay and whatnot in the morning. Gonna go watch some more anime then go to bed lol.
  10. 50k sounds good. If you go to .v 5775 on utopia and immediately turn around, you'll see your chests.

3 DCs + 18 Stacks of bonemeal

11. Will pay and pickup when I wake up.
    Thanks!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  12. Paid and picked up.
    Thanks!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  13. Closed by request :)
    ThaKloned likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.