[Closed] Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Phxenixx, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok so i'm appealing for a ban and because it wouldn't let me message the admin, my friend did it for me. They replied around 20 minutes later saying the appeal was denied because I had to appeal not my friend. I guess this was fair enough as they didn't know the context. However when I finally found where to message them from, and did so, they haven't replied. its been at leat 8 hours and no reply. I find this very unhelpful when I need a reply and I just want to get back on the server.
  2. You may want to bump the private conversation by typing "bump." :)
    bobxox and tuqueque like this.
  3. You'll just need to be patient and wait for them to respond.

However, even if the appeal is approved it's unlikely that you'll be unbanned today so I'd relax and get yourself a cup of coffee.
    bobxox likes this.
  4. EMC has players(including many of its staff members) around the world, and when you may be awake the other may be asleep or at work(or school)
    ChamelonNYC likes this.
  5. i understand this but they replied to my friend just before i messaged them
  6. Think about it: has there ever been an 8-hour period when you couldn't be on? Definitely.

If it's been two days, bump the conversation. Just be patient.
    bobxox likes this.
  7. haha i guess, i just needed to explain myself. i was banned around 2 years ago lol
  8. thank you! i'll try that :)
  9. maybe they left the browser just after they sent the message to your friend. This sometimes happens to me: i have 1 alert, respond to it, and quit the browser for 15 mins. then when i get back i see more alerts that have 14-13 minutes ago mark. it is just luck

btw, try to put all replies in one single post, as you posted 3 times and you could had done it with 1, just a little tip ;)
    bobxox likes this.
  10. ok cool. thank you, ill wait until tomorrow to see if he replies :)
  11. ok thanks
  12. Be Patient they will respond...
    bobxox likes this.
  13. Also, it may be that the mod you messaged is researching the ban, or trying to contact someone who was involved back then. 8 hours to reverse what is apparently a permaban is a pretty narrow window. If you haven't heard anything in 24, bump the message. Otherwise, let them work it out.
    bobxox and tuqueque like this.

14. The staff do not get paid for doing their jobs on emc, they volunteer to help out and spend there free hours on emc and helping others, staff does have stuff to do in life, they can't educate themselves, or money doesn't magically appear people work for it.
    My suggestion is just be patient, they will reply to your convo asap. Please don't start saying staff is rude if they don't respond when you want them to.
    bobxox likes this.
  15. Closing thread: it's been handled in a convo. I been at work all day etc etc some of you guys know how busy work can be.
    AyanamiKun and Doofni like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.