[closed] Auction Winner

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Merek_Shadower, Jan 6, 2022.

?

Who will WIN the Auction

Poll closed Jan 8, 2022.
1 5 vote(s) 27.8%
2 7 vote(s) 38.9%
Someone else will Jump in 1 vote(s) 5.6%
Not interested 5 vote(s) 27.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The auction for an EMC Treasure Voucher has stirred a few conversations and I thought it be fun to ask everyone. Personally it doesn't matter to me at all.

This poll is by no means a popularity contest nor does it reflect anything about the players. This is purely for fun. Please select 1 of the options and if you choose write a comment below on why you feel that way.

Just FYI I pick The_Mancub only because they are from my SMP. Again, this just for fun and I highly respect Snappes too. Anyone's money is all good with me lol.

The end result of this auction will be an update to the Promo Thread, I'm certain of that!

Edit: The Auction can be viewed HERE
    The_Mancub likes this.
  2. Well I’m gonna guess the mancub because I recently bought 600k worth of promos from his shop. So I kinda feel personally invested. 🙈🤣
  3. Such an amateur

4. oh yeah
    *insert screenie of largest promo payment when i get home*
    Merek_Shadower and The_Mancub like this.

5. So what You’re getting at is you want to spend big money on me too like you’ve done with all these other players. 🤣
    607 and FadedMartian like this.
  6. Has this become the "share the most expensive payments you've ever made" thread? :p

The blurred out ones are from myself to my alts. :p
  7. The original purpose of this thread feels like a publicity stunt but I like what it's become. Check out these questionable financial decisions

Thanks waffee
  8. I’m not seeing any thing coming my way on your sheet as well..

You all gotta do a better job with supplying me with the rupee. I have thing you can buy if that helps. 🙈😇
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. :p

10. i can close my eyes and pretend i dont see their names?
  11. I stand corrected, never knew you could click on the vote. Learn something new everyday. I'll edit the post and thanks for teaching me :)
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  12. Hmm, I wonder how much R my most expensive transaction was. Especially with everyone here throwing all these insane amounts around hahaha
    DrasLeona247 and EfficiencyV like this.
  13. Alright so, here it is!

Incoming payments:

Outgoing payments:
  14. What's interesting is that 'Display votes publicly' is actually off by default, and yet it is seen to be on in many cases where it had better be off. I think the wording is unintuitive. Maybe someone should make a suggestion to change it.
  15. Closing by request.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.