[Closed] Another Oldie leaving :/

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by EquableHook, Feb 26, 2017.

?

Should I stay?

Poll closed Mar 1, 2017.
Yes 24 vote(s) 85.7%
Nah go away 4 vote(s) 14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JUST KIDDING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Congratz to all 15 people who voted for me to Stay :D :D :D :D You all were entered in my small 1k giveaway and you are all winners :D
  2. =(

Will you old people stop leaving please =(
  3. sad to hear you are leaving... hope you take care of yourself and have fun elsewhere, though :)
    SirCue and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. It's funny, I see these threads and my first instinct is to encourage you to stay - even as I'm walking out the door with you. Guess sometimes it's just necessary to move on, eh?

Best of luck to you, comrade.
  5. [quote="EquableHook, post: 1302951]
    Wasted essentially 3 years of emc feeding money to a particular player who gave me nothing in return =P
    [/quote]
    just think, you could have been feeding me money instead and got supernatural fanfiction in return instead
    Kephras and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. It's been fun with you around, hopefully we'll meet again someday :)
    EquableHook, Equinox_Boss and SirCue like this.
  7. Bye EquableHook, I will miss you I haven't known you for very long bit it was worth it in the end!

So I hope I see you in the future and good luck with life! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. That's what I was thinking!!
    SirCue likes this.
  9. Damnit man, don't go!

Vault everything just in case you decide to come back!
    ShelLuser, Equinox_Boss and SirCue like this.
  10. DONT LEAVE D:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Meh, not you too? :confused:

I'll bet it must have been something you and Keph ate or drank. So I guess I'd better play it safe and skip my weekend drink this evening ;)

Anyway, more serious, I'm sorry to see you go Hook. We didn't chat often but I most certainly admired your buildings and the stuff you did. I'd write up a whole essay on why I think you should stay but... The problem is that in the end you really need to do what is best for you. EMC, and Minecraft in general, should be about having fun and when that no longer happens then yeah...

But yeah... You will be missed buddy, I hope you're going to find another hobby or another place which can get your mind off things as EMC once did.
    Equinox_Boss and EquableHook like this.
  12. I do hate seeing people leave. But I hope you find happiness! Good luck to you, and hope to see you back again sometime!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I don't know what to say. We didn't really talk but I can't help and say don't stay away forever. A goodbye doesn't have to be a farewell.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Nooo!!! I wanted to see your huge project on smp2! Anyway good luck in future endeavors
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Don't leave... I'm sorry you had to take this path :c
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Close this troll thread down please :D
    Equinox_Boss, BenMA and ChumMiner like this.
  17. Uhm... this is what I postponed my beer for? Grrr, you owe me a ... 1k? oh, so that's what it was for :D

You sneak, you totally had me :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. You sir.... are not very nice.

I forgive you though :-P
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.