[CLOSED] A Spawn Residence

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by liamwill, May 11, 2021.

?

Have you dreamt of having chickens in your backyard?

Yes 11 vote(s) 64.7%
No 6 vote(s) 35.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BUYING] A Spawn Residence

Dear Munchkins,

Soooo some of you might have noticed, from time to time, I advertise that I am looking for a spawn residence. The time has come to create a thread as I've gotten too little offers... When I first joined I'd spend hours exploring spawn residences and I'd wound up lost or on some wild adventure. I think it's time for me to create new adventures and accomplish my biggest goal on EMC, to build a mansion on a residence next to /town.

I'm not sure what bait to offer as I haven't gotten any precise offers this far. I'd be willing to give you a couple of rupees (maybe even in the melons), promos, blocks and more... I just want a seller to emerge from the shadows and I know we can strike a deal in some way or another.

NOTICE: I am incredibly desperate to have a spawn residence as soon as possible and am willing to pay whatever! Just please give me an offer, I especially have my eyes on the sever SMP2 and SMP5. :confused:

-Liam
  2. Yeah either you have long time members who are not going to sell spawn residences without trading your kidneys or members who have derelict protection and have been long gone/inactive. Not to mention the amount of SS/Community/owner/staff members who have hold of those residences.

Good luck, I have gave up my quest 5 years ago.
  3. Good luck!
    liamwill likes this.
  4. If it was possible, it'd be cool if you could get a spawn res on SMP6, and breathe a bit of life back into the server, but...

... even on SMP6, all of those are taken... :\
  5. man still looking, huh? used to be way easier, lol
    liamwill likes this.
  6. Hi lovelies,

I just wanted to tell everyone how much I appreciated their support in my quest for buying a spawn residence! Today, I completed a transaction with weeh to get his spawn residence at /v 108 on SMP1! Keep an eye out for my upcoming project(s)! ;)

With kind regards,
    Liam :p
    607, Egeau, MoreMoople and 12 others like this.
  7. congrats! i was concerned it was never going to happen, lol. i shouldn't have sold mine to truman :p i regret it
    liamwill and Kryarias like this.
  8. Thread closed at the request of the original poster.
    liamwill likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.