[EVENT] 10.7 Million Rupee Giveaway "Millionaire Mountain"

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Mman, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Closing by request. I'm sorry to hear that a family emergency has come up :( Please let me know if you need anything!
  2. Thread is now open again per OP's request. :)
  3. Cool can’t wait
  4. sounds like loads of fun! I hope I can make it!!!
  5. Sounds like fun, but I'd be willing to bet that I'm going to forget about this. Guess we'll find out. ;)
  6. Sounds amazing! I hope I can make it :)
  7. This looks like it will be a mountain of fun! Hope to be there :)
  8. I will try to be there
  9. Added a photo album for anyone that wants to see the progress, or maybe see where some stuff is hidden :p.
  10. I'm very excited to see this event take place! I remember how awesome it sounded when I first heard about it!
  11. Date has been decided as Friday June 5th, 7pm EMC Time
  12. JK Saturday June 6 so it doesn't conflict with other events
    HazardousCode and Milosaurus_Rex like this.
  13. Great. I'll try to come :)

Also, I see you're doing an ice boat race at 16006. If you want to, you can also use 5333. Tom and I made it for larger events, and, because of that, it is able to support quite a lot more people. It also has build-in anti-cheat mechanisms and such. We can just give you the nessecairy flags to do the things you need to do on that residence :)
    It's fine if you don't I just want to inform you that it is a possebility. :)
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  14. Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know, first I have to figure out how I'm going to logistically get all players from smp8 to smp7 during the event
    HazardousCode and Egeau like this.
  15. After a couple more good deals and purchases We've gotten the total of the mountain up to 9.3 mil and the entire event 9.5
  16. That's pretty fun!
    I can't make it, though, that's after midnight. :p
  17. I'll try come, but it starts at 2am for me! Thanks for hosting all the same :)
  18. Big ups to Quantumbeane for the donation of a couple of stacks of blocks, still looking for a bunch more r and promos to get the total prize pool above 10 mil. Alternatively stop by my first res and buy some rare promos, all proceeds go to the event.
  19. Definitely a unique idea! Hoping that I can make it :)