{close} [Suggestion]Religion and Minecraft

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by BizzareNate, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys we have been warned. Someone start up a PM and we can debate there. Thanks! :D
    nfell2009, SheIsNice and EffinBatman like this.
  2. How did this thread to a anti-american propaganda thread?
  3. You should read up on the constitution (In regards to Freedom of Religion, it's in the First Amendment). It specifically says Congress cannot interfere with religion and belief. It does not say that Christianity is the one and only religion or it's even an official religion (an official church/religion is also prohibited). The amendment allows anyone to have any belief they would like. EMC is a private place and can limit what they want to be discussed. "Bible Studies", is being shut down as science progresses and real life focus changes. Religion is on a decline and atheism is on an increase. Get with the times.

EDIT: Doing what Dr_Chocolate suggests. Just gonna leave this thread. Feel free to include me in a PM!
  4. Nobody cares about him being 'anti-American', nobody cares about the constitution, America is not the 'most powerful' country in the world (through military force it is, not through soft power, culture, or economically or anything else) and America doesn't even have a place in this damn thread, so will you please just get stuffed.

I think a staff member should close this thread before someone dies of a chronic migraine from the stupidity coming off it or something.
    boozle628, L3A8 and PenguinDJ like this.
  5. There are other options for playing on EMC also. By starting an outpost you can choose what designs are used and who is allowed to build in that area. You can also turn off log on/log off alerts and each chat channel.

As far as getting around, without dealing with a lot of propaganda, the waste gets reset often, so things will go away there. The frontier has 5 different drops, you can always find one of the 4 others to go from. Eventually land claiming will come out and give you the ability to transport directly to the outpost and skip the often cluttered/messy drop points.

I'm glad that people have the freedom to practice their religion in game. I'm also glad I don't have to be involved in a lot of it :)
    L3A8 likes this.
  6. John Adams did
  7. Read, my friends, READ!!
    L3A8 and nfell2009 like this.
  8. This thread has been closed as the OP was addressed by the CM.

IF you would like to continue this topic please start a new thread in the right section.
    wkramer79, L3A8, PenguinDJ and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.