Clash Royale

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by rykly18, May 16, 2017.

?

Like the game?

Yes 15 vote(s) 71.4%
No 3 vote(s) 14.3%
What is Clash Royale? 1 vote(s) 4.8%
I'm indifferent 2 vote(s) 9.5%
  1. Hey EMC!

This has to be my favorite mobile game maybe ever, and I know some of you out there play so I am making this thread to discuss clans, decks, and tornaments if you are in one.

Little bit about me in the game, I'm leader of a clan called "Ninja Squad" (If you'd like to join just request with "EMC" in the text box) and as of writing this I almost have 4300 trophies, I know, no life right? And to make it worse, I run an xbow deck :p so if anyone else here wants to play me or just talk about the game, feel free!
    Thanks!
  2. Yeah, you run Pompeo's XBow deck ya nerd... :p Well, at least yours isn't a mortar cycle ... have any good graveyard or miner decks?
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  3. I have a lava hound deck XD I love it got an arena 9 deck?
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  4. Nooo :( Don't have enough trophies only 1630
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  5. I'll lower it give me a sec ;)

And I just finished one of those tornaments in 31st place...man I'm bad lol
  6. Sent request :D
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  7. Just accepted it, I like your deck! And great card levels for a level 9!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  8. I sorta like my deck, I win like a little more than half the time against level 10's and maybe 60% against 9's lol
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  9. Bump! Any other players out there?
    Eviltoade likes this.
  10. Heya Toad plays Clash Royal! Is your name EvilToade ? xD I'm in Ry's clan as well.
    Ryan_A_ and Eviltoade like this.
  11. Yup, just joined yesterday :)
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  12. I used to be really into it, until the meta got to the point where every game was on the verge of phone-smashing, so I quit playing. (Arena 8 meta was something like giant-valkyrie-witch and it angered me greatly)
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  13. Love this game, tho havnt played as much lately becuz of this little obsession I have over AC. I'm at 3600 throphies and have been running a GolemGraveyard deck since arena 6.
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  14. That's one deck I hate facing more than any other, I try and use minions to stop the graveyard but just about every golem user has arrows
  15. what are the cards? I have been looking for a good deck... this may just be it!
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  16. Bump! I'm 6 wins away from a super magical chest!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  17. Bump! Still accepting members!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  18. If you play clash in space, are you a clashtronot? Also bump!
  19. Can't find the clan and i just downloaded it today after like 6 months lol
    Ryan_A_ likes this.