[Christmas Rap Song]

Discussion in 'The Jukebox' started by Bonditt, Dec 19, 2016.

?

i am good?

Poll closed Mar 29, 2017.
nah 1 vote(s) 16.7%
yeah :D 1 vote(s) 16.7%
this shiz IS LIT 4 vote(s) 66.7%
  1. so i thought i would spend a couple hours drafting and making a small rap song, and get some reviews so please rate truthfully out of 10 (i can take it). Please do not hate, just tell me if u can relate.

here we go!

Christmas rap song::cool:

Hey santa, I’ve been up all night waiting for you
    Now you got me wondering is the Santa rumour even true?

(talks the start) -> Now the other Christmas I asked for a game and such and I got nothing that I wanted,
    And I wrote you a note saying You did it Santa, you have just started a war.

[start]
    How could you do this I thought we were friends but now you’re going to get it
    You think it’s funny don’t you? You think it’s a funny trick?
    Well then next time you go down the chimney you’ll hear the fire place click; also why would anyone want some stupid Lynx Deodorant?!

For all this, I hope your sleigh breaks down to the point you can’t jingle the bells. I hope the reindeers go crazy and eat all the elves.
    I used to think we were cool I thought that we were buds, my now I’ve come to think that you are miss Claus are really just Scrubs. And now you’ll never ever hear from me again.

But trust me I know that you don’t care and you think your all Amazing, so I want your ass to know I took down all my Decorations….

[Ending]
    So yeah I’ll leave it there, and I’ll let you get back to work ; just know I’ll always tell my kids that your such a jerk!

Please rate;):):p:D:cool:
  2. rating?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. I mean if you're not Santa it's pretty good.
    CallumDAKing likes this.
  4. bump
    Equinox_Boss likes this.