CheshireMonkey: An introduction.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CheshireMonkey, Dec 16, 2016.

1. F.A.Q...:confused:
    What does your name mean?
    It is the combination of the Cheshire Cat from the Lewis Carroll stories and a monkey.

Why do you talk like a teacher?
    I have three boys age 15 and under.

If you are grown, why do you play MINECRAFT?
    Therapy! I mean it's fun, why do you play?

About me... I live in East Texas (you shouldn't get more specific than that online) I have 4 outside cats, three boys, and an occasional spider in the garage.

More information may come later, but hey... It's a start. :p
  2. Hiya! I live in Texas too! Welcome to EMC Cheshire!
  3. Thank you. I've never participated long in any forum, but this one has potential.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire minecraft, if you have got any questions, feel free to ask :)
  5. When I saw this thread I looked up 'Cheshire' and found it is an English county... that's interesting. :p

Oh, and also: don't think adults are uncommon here at EMC. ;) Check this thread: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/adults-on-emc.62563/
  6. I'm from 1970 myself, so yah, I can relate to this a bit. Except for the offspring part :)

First things first: I noticed you've been here for a while already, so: welcome to the forums! SMP5 is a very nice server to play on. If you got questions... I'm sure you know where to find the answers :p Even so, the help & support forum is very useful, the player guides forum is also very good (even though this might come out wrong considering that there's a specific player who's a little excessively present there) and of course the wiki!

But I have to ask: do your kids play on EMC as well?
  7. Hi CheshireMonkey. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :) I'm also a little on the older side but still enjoy my time here. ;)
    CheshireMonkey, 607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. I totally don't live on the outskirts of that specific county.

I also totally don't live five minutes away from where Lewis Carroll lived.
    ShelLuser, CheshireMonkey and 607 like this.
  9. Welcome To EMC, I am glad you are here!
    CheshireMonkey, ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  10. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
  11. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions just ask :)
    CheshireMonkey likes this.
  12. Best line right there. :p Yeah, teens can get a bit crazy sometimes.. Welcome to the empire!
    CheshireMonkey and 607 like this.
  13. Welcome to emc! And i get you totally... was my younger three who got me connected to minecraft in the first place... (12-16 years old)
    BlinkyBinky, CheshireMonkey and 607 like this.
  14. Thanks, but I disagree ... SMP5 Rules.
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  15. Dont let them confuse you... the same rules actually apply to all the servers equally... :)
    ellisbrewer likes this.
    • San Dimas, California — 2688. And I'm telling you, it's great here. The air is clean. The water is clean. Even the dirt is clean! Bowling averages are way up. Mini-golf scores are way down. And we have more excellent water slides than any other planet we communicate with. I'm telling you, this place is great! But it almost wasn't. You see, 700 years ago, the Two Great Ones ran into a few problems. So now I have to travel back in time to help them out. If I should fail to keep these two along the correct path, the basis of our society will be endangered. Ah, but don't worry: it'll all make sense. I'm a professional. - Rufus
  16. Hello there! There's no age limit for fun! :D (hints towards smp9 being the greatest)
    607 likes this.
  17. I do think smp5 has an inordinate amount of old people on it though.